Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every day

• I have it, but don't use it

• I am not interested in using it

• Total voters
Thinking about upgrading our Cable package and HBO Go seems like a cool add on, esp because it's also on Roku. Good to hear that it looks good:)

If HBO decides to offer subscriptions without cable, it would be a no brainer for me. I would easily pay up to $15 USD to have access to all the great content from HBO.

Yeah, that's kinda been my thought too. Our packages just changed, so now HBO and Showtime are included in one of the packages. So instead of cluttering up shelves and my q with stuff I may not watch more than once, I thought just upping the package and using HBO Go in the bedroom would give me the flexibility we're looking for. Wish they'd let us pick and choose, and supposedly it's coming, but given that most people would kick many stations to the curb that are not in packages, I am not sure if a model that works will come anytime soon :hilarious: Still debating...

Yeah, we have basic cable and Netflix disc/streaming. 'Basic' is going away for me, and since HBO and Showtime are no longer in the top package (with even more channels I don't want, LOL), I'm on the fence with upgrading. A promo we have now runs out May, so I am thinking a decision will be made then. I have a few friends who have mentioned HBO go, but none are hardcore into this stuff, so I figured HDN was a better place to post :)