HDN Event HDN Horror Celebration 2014 - Last horror film watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
HDN halloween 2014 graphic-final.JPG

pumpkinsmall.gif

Hello HDN ninja creeps!

It's that time of year where we start our 'Last Horror flick' watched discussion, celebrate the Halloween and fall seasons, and have some fun contests and horror related chats at hidefninja.com all through the month.

Visit our previous threads>>>2012 * 2013

Subscribe to the thread and visit often so you don't miss any goodies & new flick discoveries as shared by you and HDN members!

Share your love of the horror genre!

Other cool places to visit for horror-related info:

Movies & TV forum | Steelbooks | Horror Movie Deals | Blu-ray Release & Buzz
Front page news articles |
Collectibles & more!

Last edited:
Been watching a horror film each night on build up to Halloween so this thread is great and giving me ideas
I've watched see no evil 2 and I thought it was garbage I've also watched No One Lives which I heavily recommend I loved it and was a nice different twist on a horror film

Lastly wolf creek 2 which was also very entertaining the main antagonist is one crazy dude and makes for great viewing

Just watched Devil Reject´s
desismileys_4575.gif
Maaan, i love these Rob Zombie films, every time i watch them they get better and better :thumbs:
(but still not sure about Lords of Salem :p)

And a bonus, theres a The Night of the Living Dead ´68 on tv tonight :woot: :happy:

Watched the documentary 'A Haunted History of Halloween' wth my wife over breakfast today. Pretty cool and informative from History Channel. This week, I hope to catch theater event of Frankenstein w/Cumberbatch from National Theater on big screen, and possibly Poltergeist on big screen. Also trying to hear original broadcast of the War of the Worlds news broadcast event.

Reactions: MGD and vurt
Watched Halloween 4 (for the first time) yesterday. Surprisingly enjoyed it with a corker of an ending IMO

Reactions: Ricardo13
Status
Not open for further replies.