HDN Event HDN Horror Celebration 2014 - Last horror film watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
HDN halloween 2014 graphic-final.JPG

pumpkinsmall.gif

Hello HDN ninja creeps!

It's that time of year where we start our 'Last Horror flick' watched discussion, celebrate the Halloween and fall seasons, and have some fun contests and horror related chats at hidefninja.com all through the month.

Visit our previous threads>>>2012 * 2013

Subscribe to the thread and visit often so you don't miss any goodies & new flick discoveries as shared by you and HDN members!

Share your love of the horror genre!

Other cool places to visit for horror-related info:

Movies & TV forum | Steelbooks | Horror Movie Deals | Blu-ray Release & Buzz
Front page news articles |
Collectibles & more!

Last edited:
The last few days I've been watching some more recents and a couple of oldies. Some I've seen and some I haven't. I've even been sneaking some flicks in at work [emoji12]

-Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
- Drag Me to Hell
- Let Me In
-Hellraiser
-The Howling

What's to come:
After hearing the praise about "Deliver Us from Evil", especially from my own personal "Horror Movie Sensei", aka "The Guru of Gore", aka "The Bringer of all things Bloody", aka "The Sultan of Scary", aka "The Professor of Pain", aka "The Egon of Evil"...That's right! I'm talking about everyone's favorite Swede... @Hooch !!! Thanks for yet another recommendation, Erik!!!

I'm also intrigued by the hype in this thread about "Babadook". I think it was @digitalbabe that mentioned there is a US release date...? When is the big day, D?!

So finished Twin Peaks and now started on Halloween. I've never seen any of the sequels aside from H20 and the remakes, so these are all new to me.

Halloween 2 - Actually quite enjoyed this a lot, a very worthy sequel starting from right where we left off from the end of the first movie.

Halloween 3 - Obviously not connected to the actual Michael Myers side of the franchise and this is a different kettle of fish all together, however I found my self quite enjoying it. Plus it stars Tom Atkins!

Saw the trailer for Babadook last night..... I actually may need to bring a spare pair of boxers with me when I watch it!!

DB, I thought you did not like really scary movies, thats why you like The Exorcist so much. You are more into comedy Horror. :naughty:

? LOL, Exorcist is one of my favorites of all time. I am a big fan of supernatural, alien and exorcism themed flicks. Not into comedy horror unless it has a few jokes (Cabin in the Woods), haha

Status
Not open for further replies.