HDNinja Secret Santa Idea-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

king5six1

Premium Supporter
May 9, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Hey everyone. I had an idea I thought I would share and get some feedback on. With all of these Blu Rays coming out everywhere and the holidays right around the corner I thought it would be kinda cool to do a " Secret Santa". The main goal would be to get matched up with someone in a different country to get something you cant normally get. It would have to be voluntary and only for those who signed up between a certain time frame. After sign up ends we would have a mod take all of the names and message the members and let them know who they would be getting a gift for. Haven't seen it done before and thought it would be a neat idea if we can all pull it off. :D

The one I sent out wasnt going to make it to my elf before xmas so I had to end up telling him. He can break the ice if he likes ... but wanted to make it more elusive to others by not mentioning his name haha.

This morning I have received my gift:
Big thanks to Black Sunshine
211220101312.jpg

Hi All,my secret santa gift arrived as well. Thank you! I have no idea who sent it, LOL-please PM me, so I can thank you personally:) This is awesome!

princehu.jpg

This morning I have received my gift:
Big thanks to Black Sunshine
211220101312.jpg

Your welcome Buddy, it was a pleasure. Enjoy! (wow, my handwriting looks like **** when im in a rush!)

a Little Birdie told me that I wont be getting mine till after Christmas, But gave me a good idea as to what im getting so its all good, ill post pics when it arrives.

Last edited:
I got mine today! Totally AWESOME, I didnt have it and have wanted it many times too. I will say what it is with a picture later this afternoon :)

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

ps. THANKS MR.SNOWBLOOD!

I got mine today! Totally AWESOME, I didnt have it and have wanted it many times too. I will say what it is with a picture later this afternoon :)

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

ps. THANKS MR.SNOWBLOOD!

no problem,enjoy.glad it made it before xmas.

a little late on the pic, but thanks to mr. snowblood.

attachment.php

Invictus Fnac exclusive :)

Attachments

• invictus.JPG
    invictus.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 150
Hey Jimmy, you're very welcome! Tried for a few weeks with the help of a few friends to get you one from your "Wanted" list you had posted, but sadly no luck, in time for Secret Santa. I hope you enjoy this one!:) Have a great week! DB

So I take it everyone got theirs or knows when it is coming etc. ? If so, we can unstick this thread.

still not got mine,heard from my secret santa though.probably held up in the post because of the weather & hopefully not lost.

Haven't received mine yet either.

I have one for someone else, but I'm combining with his other requested items. I've let him know about the delay. Just waiting on the Inception DE steelbook. :(

EDIT: Just heard from my Santa - I have a tracking number, but I think all this bad weather got to this package.

Last edited:
I'll check to see who had both of you when I get home today.

EDIT: Never mind, I got it figured out. Mr. Snowblood knows what's going on with his, and Apsmith, your SS let me know that your's was mailed out early in the week of Christmas.

If we do this next year, I say we start in early to mid November

Last edited:
Things are taking incredibly long ... I sent a package to spain that took like damn near a month. crazy.

I have about 6 packages that have been lost or held up because of weather.

Got to start working on that "control the weather" machine... :naughty:

Hi All, I have family in Europe, and waited on several packages over 6 weeks. Major logistics systems throughout that area were crippled due to weather. I hope everyone's items arrive safely!

Status
Not open for further replies.