Hellboy Animated:Sword of Storms/Blood & Iron 20th Anniv. Ed.(Blu-ray SteelBook)[USA]

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Release date: June 25th, 2014
Buy links:
Midtown Comics - $14.39
Westfield Comics - $14.39

From Anchor Bay Entertainment. The two Hellboy Animated films, collected together on Blu-Ray in a handsome Steelbook package! Celebrate 20 years of Mike Mingnola's ground-breaking comic book with the double feature of Hellboy Animated - Sword of Storms and Blood & Iron - from visionary Guillermo Del Toro (The Strain, Pacific Rim, Hellboy and Hellboy 2: The Golden Army). This limited edition comes with an exclusive mini comic that includes the full story of 'The Chapel of Moloch.' The expected in-store date is: 6/25/2014

http://www.dcbservice.com/category.aspx?id=15&pid=442088

attachment.php

20th Anniversary Limited Edition | Blu-ray + Book
Starz / Anchor Bay | 2007 | 2 Movies | 152 min | Not rated | May 13, 2014

Attachments

• Hellboy.jpg
    Hellboy.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 234
Last edited by a moderator:
Good possible news! I'm a sucker for Hellboy. Double dipped both films, will double dip on these animated features, own the library edition books aswell.

group buy for sure, had these on DVD, same cast as the movies, Ron Pearlman, John Hurt etc, really good quality, but never really found a market, hence only the two of them made, it was available on Bluray but was region A locked, will this be?

Last edited:
Hellboy in animation awesome im excited for this...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Looks like we'll have to wait and see if the June release is a steelbook because the May one isn't.

Hellboy Animated: Sword of Storms/Blood & Iron Slipcover out 5.13

foil effects, red case this one could have been great...but,

they done ****ed it up. dvd sized blu ray release for this one. ugh. even hellboy looks pissed about it on the cover.

Yum, yum G1....

Last edited by a moderator:
i want this, but the artwork is a bit crappy, unless they have something different up their sleeves for the steelbook, but will probably be the same as the amray, smells of a cheap cash in