The Hut Link

Release date: November 5, 2012.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

10625677-1351072520-886723.png
Actual pics thanks to RiX:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not overly keen on this, I thought the red would be more vibrant on the front. I was also hoping there might be some embossing/debossing.

I'm not overly keen on this, I thought the red would be more vibrant on the front. I was also hoping there might be some embossing/debossing.

Yeah I agree on the red, the picture in the OP makes it look stunning but I'm afraid I'm gonna be disappointed when I have this in front of me.

Yet another TheHut update (Meh):

We are aware that your order for the item(s) below is still outstanding and apologise that this has not yet been sent.

Order number

Hellboy - Steelbook Edition

We're sorry this has happened. We're continuously looking for ways to improve the service we offer to you and we really hope you'll give us a chance to do better next time.

We remain in contact with our suppliers and will keep you updated as soon as we are able to send the item to you.

Once again please accept our apologies for the extended delay in sending your order and do not hesitate to contact us at customer services colleagues if we can be of any further help.

You can check the status of your order by clicking on order tracking in your account pages.

Many Thanks,

TheHut.com Team

TheHut.com

Tel: 0844 243 9090

oh-lord-please-make-it-stop-sad-hill-news.jpg

The hut is horrible with sending staff. I ordered Hellboy, Ghostbusters and Evil dead from them. Nothing despatched yet. I had really good price for them,but that would be last time with them

Yet another TheHut update (Meh):

We are aware that your order for the item(s) below is still outstanding and apologise that this has not yet been sent.

Order number

Hellboy - Steelbook Edition

We're sorry this has happened. We're continuously looking for ways to improve the service we offer to you and we really hope you'll give us a chance to do better next time.

We remain in contact with our suppliers and will keep you updated as soon as we are able to send the item to you.

Once again please accept our apologies for the extended delay in sending your order and do not hesitate to contact us at customer services colleagues if we can be of any further help.

You can check the status of your order by clicking on order tracking in your account pages.

Many Thanks,

TheHut.com Team

TheHut.com

Tel: 0844 243 9090

oh-lord-please-make-it-stop-sad-hill-news.jpg

I have stopped ordered from thehut/zavvi after 4 of my last orders never shown up, and it took forever just to get the refund :angry:

shame, since they always have very good price

BTW, I expect to get my copy of Hellboy by next week

Last edited:
It's been said here many times before, that TheHut group are very very slow in sending stuff out, but always have a very good price. If I had paid £7 for these steels I wouldn't mind the extra wait

Just be patient, they will be posted ;)

Got mine from Play this morning. I agree it does not look as good as HellBoy II Steel but I still like it and with the lossless (PCM) Audio all good for me.

Why couldn't these have been embossed? The title on the front needs debossing and so does the logo on the back. I hope it's because they are general releases and that the Play.com exclusive Sony wave will go the extra mile.

Some more pics, I came home from work early but had to head back, I was late getting there but it was worth it :)

DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

Last edited: