Hellraiser 1-3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Hellraiser 1-3 Blu Ray Steelbook - http://www.amazon.de/dp/B005DJ77RW/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Soooo getting this :scat:

Released 17. November 2011

More info soon

81vrwJshokL__AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 91GH7Sa9aLL__AA1500_.jpg
    91GH7Sa9aLL__AA1500_.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 225
Last edited by a moderator:
When amazon.de reduced the price on the cut version to 18,99 Euros a few months ago I bought it even though I don't care about the "cut" version too much....turned out the offer was from a third party seller from Austria and they actually sent me the uncut version :scat:

The cut version you could obtain through Amazon.de but I believe it was a Media Markt only release for the Uncut edition (not 100% on that). I got mine in a group buy from Masterblaster (John). You might hit him up and see if he can help you out at obtaining one. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine this week. Uncut version from uncut-dvds.co.uk via amazon.co.uk. I love it. Totally new to steelbooks and ordered loads this month to try and get my collection started...made some mistakes already lol

Reactions: kingkarl1967
Hellraiser steel signed by Doug Bradley, Ashley Laurence and composer Chris Young at Chiller Theatre in NJ this weekend:
full

Very nice! :thumbs: Of all the horror classics Zavvi gives the steelbook treatment to, I don't know why the original Hellraiser isn't one of them. How cool would it be to have Pinhead on the cover with the pins and/or the puzzle box embossed . That would look killer!

Reactions: spawnshop
Very nice! :thumbs: Of all the horror classics Zavvi gives the steelbook treatment to, I don't know why the original Hellraiser isn't one of them. How cool would it be to have Pinhead on the cover with the pins and/or the puzzle box embossed . That would look killer!

Anchor Bay have been a bit lax with their steelbook output, but I imagine it's just a matter or time.

I've only got Halloween (their most-milked release) and The Punisher (cashing-in on the MCU success story). I can't even think of any other titles they've done off hand.

Reactions: Phantasmic
Hellraiser steel signed by Doug Bradley, Ashley Laurence and composer Chris Young at Chiller Theatre in NJ this weekend:
full
That's looks awesome mate. I have the steel, but it's not signed! I have met Douglas Bradley a few times at different conventions. He was a pretty nice guy. He was very giving of his time when I met him.

Reactions: Phantasmic
I'm still waiting for one of my all time favorites to come out on blu-ray and that's Phantasm. I believe Anchor Bay does that one too. Oh to have a steelbook for that one.

Reactions: yardman
That's looks awesome mate. I have the steel, but it's not signed! I have met Douglas Bradley a few times at different conventions. He was a pretty nice guy. He was very giving of his time when I met him.

Yeah, Doug Bradley was very cool.
A friend of mine is currently dating Ashley Laurence, so I got a spend a bit of time BSing with her. Very cool chick!

Reactions: wyatt03