Hellraiser 1-3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Hellraiser 1-3 Blu Ray Steelbook - http://www.amazon.de/dp/B005DJ77RW/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Soooo getting this :scat:

Released 17. November 2011

More info soon

81vrwJshokL__AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 91GH7Sa9aLL__AA1500_.jpg
    91GH7Sa9aLL__AA1500_.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 225
Last edited by a moderator:
If you look here you can see the comparisons between the the cut and uncut versions on the first 5 films. It seems like they really cut a lot of good stuff out (if you're into that sort of thing... ;P) I think I'm going to sell this one and go for the uncut version.....

already got my uncut version coming thank to John :oohyeah:

The UNCUT version is confirmed Region B Locked as well. (Tested with all 3 regions today). Video quality is pretty good for a 25 year old film. Sound is excellent. Nice Steelbook too!

Gimme the ( uncut ) box

Hi there

yip the German version has 11 minutes cut i would assume across all three films

the austrian version states that it is uncut on the discs

heres a pic

Attachments

• hr discs.jpg
    hr discs.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Which site can we get the uncut version from?

The cut version you could obtain through Amazon.de but I believe it was a Media Markt only release for the Uncut edition (not 100% on that). I got mine in a group buy from Masterblaster (John). You might hit him up and see if he can help you out at obtaining one. :)

Reactions: kp404
The cut version you could obtain through Amazon.de but I believe it was a Media Markt only release for the Uncut edition (not 100% on that). I got mine in a group buy from Masterblaster (John). You might hit him up and see if he can help you out at obtaining one. :)

great thanks alot!

Haven't seen this since my UK DVD box set, so this gives me a good excuse to watch them again and introduce the fiancé to the films too :D