Hi-Def Ninja Fantasy Football League?

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
Just curious if you guys would be interested in starting a HDN fantasy football league.

There are a few sights out there that offer free services so it could be on the cheap.

If yes...we'd just have to decide if we want to do Dynasty, where you draft and keep your team year to year, unless you trade with another owner, or Redraft, where you lose all players at the end of the year and..well, redraft every season.

Just thought I'd throw this out there as I'm also a fantasy football junkie.:scat:

Reactions: Bluprint
Yup we have a league every year. Be sure to join up .. :) Surprisingly its never overrun with too many members. Tho it is a deep league. 10-12 teams. I bet this year it will hit max. Previous players always have first dibs to resign up. If demand is there for 2 leagues then a 2nd could always be started no probs.

that sounds cool.

i run a couple leagues as commish. one is a keeper league called Justice League of America *i'm batman*, and the other is JAWS LEAGUE, where i am Bruce the Shark. they're both alot of fun. JLA has always been for cashola, but JAWS sometimes offers cash plus a grand prize centered in the JAWS Universe, and I usually also throw in some custome goodie for the winner. altho last year that was me, so i didn't make myself anything. i made it for the runner up.

last year we did $20 per and did payouts for top 3 places.

just curious, but where did you hold the league at?

my JAWS league is at ESPN which really doesnt allow you to embellish the league at all, other than a photo on the homepage.

Justice League is at MFL which has numerous icon powers. it does cost just shy of 100 bucks for the league, but with everyone paying in 50 it's affordable. Check it out at http://www19.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/22678#0

just curious, but where did you hold the league at?

my JAWS league is at ESPN which really doesnt allow you to embellish the league at all, other than a photo on the homepage.

Justice League is at MFL which has numerous icon powers. it does cost just shy of 100 bucks for the league, but with everyone paying in 50 it's affordable. Check it out at http://www19.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/22678#0

It was done through Yahoo.

If there are any spaces this year i would be happy to play. Hoping that it's a fresh draft though rather than inheriting a team :)