Hi-Def Ninja Fantasy Football League?

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
Just curious if you guys would be interested in starting a HDN fantasy football league.

There are a few sights out there that offer free services so it could be on the cheap.

If yes...we'd just have to decide if we want to do Dynasty, where you draft and keep your team year to year, unless you trade with another owner, or Redraft, where you lose all players at the end of the year and..well, redraft every season.

Just thought I'd throw this out there as I'm also a fantasy football junkie.:scat:

Reactions: Bluprint
Just wondering, is there a fantasy soccer league? And how would you score points?

Sent Via BatMail

Usually your team is split between defenders and forwards (offence).

Defence score points when the team does NOT concede goals and lose points when goals are conceded - forwards get points when they themselves score a goal or set-up (assist) the goal.

I thinkm some leagues give out penalties for yellow cards (bookings) and red cards (sending off), but not sure

@ntman©®

Reactions: BluRayJunkie
8 teams are in so far, so it looks like we're going to have 4 spots open, but need at least 2 more. I'll go through this thread later tonight and will PM those who were first interested or just PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite.

I'm still up for joining if there is space available. Did register my interest earlier on :)
From the UK but consider this by far and away my first sport over 'Soccer' now.

Do you guys have keepers or is it a fresh redraft each year?

I think we're all set with 10 teams with the additions of steakman & sharkfinatic. Ironing out some minor details and than we'll be able to go ahead and ante up. Buy-in will be due by draft time; $20.

I don't like to talk pre-draft
that's a lie
but to all the 9 other teams!

2r4tydd.jpg

:hilarious::LOL:

Bluprint change your team name to the cellar dwellers. More fitting.

Che.. It's so funny that you think you have a chance! I'm going to beat you like Contra with a cheat code!

I'm gone run through you like a freak at cut party!

I'm gone work you like a Hebrew slave!

Pyramid Schemes!!! :hilarious:

You can't stop me! I'm Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl youngin!

I'm not new to this **** Bruh! I do this! You can't tell me nothing about football FANTASY OR REALITY that I don't know but I can tell you lot and our conversation starts September 1st!

Talk to you soon.. ROOKIE! ;)

Grab your paper and #2 pencil. Class begins 9-1-13. I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know. Good luck young buck, you'll need it.

"Ask me if I'm tryna' kick knowledge
Nah, I'm tryna' kick the **** you need to learn though
That ether, that **** that make your soul burn slow"

Grab your paper and #2 pencil. Class begins 9-1-13. I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know. Good luck young buck, you'll need it.

"Ask me if I'm tryna' kick knowledge
Nah, I'm tryna' kick the **** you need to learn though
That ether, that **** that make your soul burn slow"

Biting off me already! Go back a page, I already told you to get ya no.2 pencil because Week 4 class is in session! You probally picked up Doug Martin off the waiver wire, I drafted him in the 4th rd. last year because "I knew"... and Che... "you just new"! I ain't New to this "I do this" Hahaha... You gone learn today! :hilarious:

Last edited:
Biting off me already! Go back a page, I already told you to get ya no.2 pencil because Week 4 class is in session! You probally picked up Doug Martin off the waiver wire, I drafted him in the 4th rd. last year because "I knew"... and Che... "you just new"! I ain't New to this "I do this" Hahaha... You gone learn today! :hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OOr4x7Ws2s

I know you love my style, that's why you posted on my Doug Martin video from last year.:hilarious:

I'm going to eat your heart Khaleesi style!

To be the man, you gotta beat the man and I'm saying WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ric-flair-o.gif

ric-flair-lakers-wooooo-o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I respect that, but real talk, did you draft Doug Martin or pick him up off the waiver wire? It doesn't matter, but I gotta know, I got roasted for drafting The Muscle Hamster in the 4th. But I knew he would get Priest Holmes numbers! And I love Ric Flair but I'm gone have to Sting you in Fantasy!

2hr20y8.jpg

2vjxtfm.jpg

I respect that, but real talk, did you draft Doug Martin or pick him up off the waiver wire? It doesn't matter, but I gotta know, I got roasted for drafting The Muscle Hamster in the 4th. But I knew he would get Priest Holmes numbers! And I love Ric Flair but I'm gone have to Sting you in Fantasy!

I'm a WARRIOR!!

I'm coming
WWFUltimateWarriorWM8Return.gif

I'm ready
UltimateWarriorRopeShake2.gif

So you the big bad fantasy Giant huh?

funny-gifs-ultimate-warrior-slams-andre-the-giant.gif

Maybe you think you a legend??

WarriorSplash.gif

You want the truth:
Truth.jpg

And I keep him for 2 years.