Hidefninja.com to exhibit at MondoCon-Oct 3-4th, 2015

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
banner1.jpg

We're excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at Mondo Con 2015!
Catch a glimpse of Hidefninja.com HDN BLACK LABEL Exclusive # 1!

Get freebies, surprises, Steelbooks from all over the world, and more!

Thank you in advance for helping us get the word out!

Stay tuned for more info....

Follow us on Social Media @hidefninja @bluraysteelbook
Instagram at @hidefninjaofficial
Youtube http://www.youtube.com/hidefninja

mondocon.jpg

Mondo Con 2015
http://www.mondotees.com

Last edited:
So the black label releas has been pictured, I have one question and one question only, how the **** do I get one seeing as I live in the

So the black label releas has been pictured, I have one question and one question only, how the **** do I get one seeing as I live in the

Black Label #1 hasn't been announced yet (stay tuned for that).

Zombieland is our limited edition #3, that's what has been shown today.

If there are any extras left after MondoCon, they will be available on the HDN Shop.

Reactions: PunkNinja
Same boat as above, if any ninja's going to Mondo-Con would be kind enough to pick me up a copy of Zombieland & the Black Label one, that'd be awesome!

Hey guys, thank you for all of your #ninjastrong support already! We're super excited about our MONDO CON Exclusive. If you are just joining us, you can check out the thread in the main Steelbook forum, and pics below. Thanks every body!

HDN Zombieland Mondocon Exclusive (1).png

HDN Zombieland Mondocon Exclusive UV (1).png

Reactions: Asopp
I wonder if there's any "new" Mondo x Steelbook being release there...

Attachments

• 12049489_605141904742_5267929088590011448_n.jpg
    12049489_605141904742_5267929088590011448_n.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 143
Yeah, I'm curious how they will utilize that. As far as I can remember, they didn't have one last year. Each artist just signed from their own booth as I'm sure they will do mostly this year. Looking forward to checking that out.
May be a specific timeframe is given to each artist? Or may be specific timeframe to certain artists only? Like either well known (in which case they'd need more time) or not that well known...

May be a specific timeframe is given to each artist? Or may be specific timeframe to certain artists only? Like either well known (in which case they'd need more time) or not that well known...
Yeah, I think you're right. At least that's the way it generally works at conventions. Here I would think they'd have a few of the more popular artists and maybe some that did exclusive prints for the con. With two full days though, they may have enough time to fit everyone in.