Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox360/PC

Release: November 20, 2012.
Price: £59.99 (PS3/XBOX) / £49.57 (PC)
Pre-order: Play or Amazon

17831210151027950543987.jpg

The strictly limited Deluxe Professional Edition will include a 10" Agent 47 vinyl statue and the Professional Edition of the game containing; a hard-cover Hitman: Absolution art book, an in-depth making of DVD and the Agency Gun-Pack DLC.

Pre-order customers will also receive immediate access to the Sniper Challenge experience. An exclusive standalone gameplay experience, only available with Hitman: Absolution preorders. Featuring online leader boards plus the ability to carry over skill and weapon unlocks into Absolution.

Unboxing video:

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was a bigger fan of the Hitman series, I'd be buying this for that vinyl statue alone. He looks hilarious! :hilarious:
Haha cute little fella, isn't he? Can't wait to get this game. :D

By the way, are you the mod for this section? If not, you should be!

Hahaha... nope, not a mod. I'm just obsessed with over-priced Collector's Editions. :p
Same here mate (obsessed with CE's). :D

Well, I'm sure the staff are keeping a watchful eye over this section just as they do with all the others, so keep up the good work and who knows what'll happen?! ;)

Same here mate (obsessed with CE's). :D

Well, I'm sure the staff are keeping a watchful eye over this section just as they do with all the others, so keep up the good work and who knows what'll happen?! ;)

Oh, oh! I might get a cookie?! :hilarious:

Thanks, bud! Together, we shall build this Collector's Edition section to great heights! :p

Oh, oh! I might get a cookie?! :hilarious:

Thanks, bud! Together, we shall build this Collector's Edition section to great heights! :p

So Kong likes cookies huh? :p

I've mentioned your name to staff, so we'll see what happens... if anything. Either way, we can still keep this place updated like you said. :)

Back on topic! Here's some actual photos of the figure:

hitman-absolution-figurine.jpg

mini-figurine-hitman-absolution-02.jpg

I'm not sure if that's the final product or if it's just a prototype, but there's a few slight differences between the one shown in the OP and the two photos above.

So Kong likes cookies huh? :p

I've mentioned your name to staff, so we'll see what happens... if anything. Either way, we can still keep this place updated like you said. :)

Back on topic! Here's some actual photos of the figure:

hitman-absolution-figurine.jpg

mini-figurine-hitman-absolution-02.jpg

I'm not sure if that's the final product or if it's just a prototype, but there's a few slight differences between the one shown in the OP and the two photos above.

Thanks! :)

And those photos are awesome! Such a cool little figure. And they nailed the barcode on the back of his head! I feel the same as dirtyoak, though... not a lot of interest in the game. Too bad because this looks cool.

Might be worth holding out if you're only interested in the figure... I have a feeling it might eventually be sold separately. Or they may at least turn up on eBay. Don't take my word for it though if you really do want it!

Does it come with the cake? :p

Seriously, this edition is awesome. I wish I was a bigger fan of the Hitman franchise. I'd scoop this up in a heartbeat.

If it did come with cake, I'd buy 5. :D

I'm so excited for this game it's unreal! Can't believe how many people aren't a fan though... it makes me kinda sad lol.

If it did come with cake, I'd buy 5. :D

I'm so excited for this game it's unreal! Can't believe how many people aren't a fan though... it makes me kinda sad lol.

I don't know... the game has just never really "clicked" for me. I watched the 13-minute gameplay trailer, though. That was pretty damn impressive. I'll probably end up playing this one eventually (hopefully a demo is released).

Any reviews of this going around yet? I have read the ones from the likes of OXM via scans but I never trust those mags ;)

I would love to get this version but I want some reviews before I get it. I can see me missing out on this because of those daft review embargos :angry: :p

Any links to anybody who has got a copy of this version of the game?

BTW this game section on HDN is sooo quiet :D

There is this review. Very funny it is as well :D

Last edited by a moderator: