Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase: Zavvi
Release: 16 March, 2015
Price: £19.99

0mMZOy1416858068.jpg

V8NErC1416858099.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Film is rubbish though. (hence why they can't shift these!!)

I enjoyed it lol

Very different to what I was expecting and I liked Radcliffe and temple in it
Also I paid under £5 for it sealed and I've paid much more for much worse films/ steels and the steel is decent IMO

Brilliant now I have to watch the film :giggle::LOL::rofl:

I have this on Blu-ray but not got around to watching it yet
You have given me a reason now to watch the film :rofl:
It's bad Paul.

I love horror films but I wouldn't buy this. Not even at €7.55 (with the 10% off)

The steelbook does look good. But I only buy films I like.

Reactions: paulboland
It's bad Paul.

I love horror films but I wouldn't buy this. Not even at €7.55 (with the 10% off)

The steelbook does look good. But I only buy films I like.
I'm not getting the steelbook as I already have the Amaray Blu-ray
It is probably a bad film I was just joking as to a reason to watch it :rofl:
It's been on my shelf since release and I never got around to watching the film yet so I can't really give my honest opinion yet as that would be unfair even if I end up agreeing with you on your opinion after watching it

Its got naughty bits in it :LOL: reminds me of when I was younger going to watch films purely because of that :giggle:

I'm not getting the steelbook as I already have the Amaray Blu-ray
It is probably a bad film I was just joking as to a reason to watch it :rofl:
It's been on my shelf since release and I never got around to watching the film yet so I can't really give my honest opinion yet as that would be unfair even if I end up agreeing with you on your opinion after watching it

Its got naughty bits in it :LOL: reminds me of when I was younger going to watch films purely because of that :giggle:

I liked it Paul and the naughty bits are good.
Plus Juno is hot and gets them out

The book was excellent, but the trailer for this left me a little cold. Have blind bought it based on the ridiculously cheap price at the moment. We'll see how it turns out

Not read the book but I really enjoyed the film. If you're expecting a horror film, then it's easy to see why you might be disappointed because it isn't one. I laughed a lot during most of the first hour.

Reactions: Flloydo
It's more horror than funny. I didn't laugh. At all.

I thought the scenes with the 2 cops were just ridiculous. Plot was all over the place because apparently the story was hacked to pieces and thrown together and not at all like the book.....

It's more horror than funny. I didn't laugh. At all.

I thought the scenes with the 2 cops were just ridiculous. Plot was all over the place because apparently the story was hacked to pieces and thrown together and not at all like the book.....

It's a black comedy. A guy wakes up one day with horns on his head and starts hearing people's darkly funny thoughts. Of course it's played for laughs and it worked for me. Having not read the book, I have no comparison for that.

Reactions: Flloydo
Yes, sold out . . . though it took 9 months and for most of that time priced uncomfortably high.
Hope everyone that wanted this managed to get hold of a copy as it's a very nice steelbook in the flesh.

This lovely steelbook back in stock for GBP 9.
(Gloss with metallic reflections to eyes as can be seen in pics below)

Quick reminder of artwork and finish courtesy Steelbookpro:-

Reactions: Lionet
Yes this is beauty, I picked it up last year for 8 euro I think, but the movie is really one-timer, I don´t think Im gonna watch it again in a future :whistle: