Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase: Zavvi
Release: 16 March, 2015
Price: £19.99

0mMZOy1416858068.jpg

V8NErC1416858099.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey all, sorry to revive this old thread Hut has anyone dealt with multiple damaged steels? I received my replacement for my damaged steel today and it's even worse than the original one, what can I expect from customer service? I've sent them a message but haven't heard anything back.

You should be able to send it back for another replacement but after a few times they just refund you even though they state replacement on return form.

As for what to expect from their customer service, it's shocking but you should get a reply tomorrow or something. If not give them a nudge on the same message thread you opened. It will be in "in progress"

hey all, sorry to revive this old thread Hut has anyone dealt with multiple damaged steels? I received my replacement for my damaged steel today and it's even worse than the original one, what can I expect from customer service? I've sent them a message but haven't heard anything back.

Hey there and welcome to the forum. :)

Did you send them a message by going to Your Account>Order History>View (your order)>Contact Us? Zavvi customer service representatives usually reply within 24-48 hours.

I did send them a message and am waiting on their reply, I just wanted to see if anyone had dealt with this before, they originally had me see how much return shipping would be from the us and apparently it was too high so they sent the replacement, however the replacement is way worse than the original so I'm not sure what they'll do. guess I'll wait it out.

Last edited:
Just manged to order this from entertainment store on Rakuten for £4.74!!!!! Well happy with that.

I got 525 points with my hobbit battles of five armies steelbook order and they run out tonight so I'm glad I see them

Good price, got mine today from ES and it's a quality steel especially for the price I paid