Horror Chat Horror movies that Hollywood has forgotten...

vläd

Premium Supporter
Mar 14, 2010
S.W. Desert USA
From dusty shelves, there are good horror movies that just seem to have been forgotten or neglected. TV networks rarely re-play them if ever. Most have never had a blu-ray release, some have never been released on DVD and maybe some that you've never heard of.

Please add any that you my happen to know of to the thread! Hopefully we can all introduce each other to some forgotten horror movies!

Lord_of_Illusions.jpg

Lord of Illusions

wolfen.jpg

Wolfen

demon_seed.jpg

Demon Seed

wishmaster.jpg

Wishmaster

Bats.jpg

Bats

house.jpg

House

house2.jpg

House II The Second Story

razorback.jpg

Razorback

frankenstein_conquers_the_world.jpg

Frankenstein Conquers The World

gothic.jpg

Gothic

Trigger_Effect.jpg

The Trigger Effect

road_games.jpg

Road Games

mister_frost.jpg

Mr. Frost

Entity.jpg

The Entity

Cats_Eye.jpg

Cat's Eye

stigmata5.jpg

Stigmata

Lairofthe_White_Worm.jpg

Lair of the White Worm

Silver_Bullet.jpg

Silver Bullet

Eyes.jpg

Eyes of Laura Mars

Screamers.jpg

Screamers

Keep_C.jpg

The Keep

pumpkinhead.jpg

Pumkinhead

hitcher_banner.jpg

The Hitcher (1986)

Maximum_Overdrive.jpg

Maximum Overdrive

the_terror_1963_corman.jpeg

Still can't get over a French army officer speaking in a thick Jersey accent from a very young Jack Nicholson. Almost as weird as seeing John Wayne playing Genghis Khan.

Once we get Nightbreed Lord of Illusions will follow .House I loved that and Pumpkinhead.

One of my personal favorite s is Dracula 1981 Frank Langella, Trevor Eve , Laurence Olivier and Donald Plesance. For it's time spooky. Hardware that was worth a watch. Ninth Gate Johnny Depp is overlooked as well.

Decent Horror is so lacking these days.

Once we get Nightbreed Lord of Illusions will follow .House I loved that and Pumpkinhead.

One of my personal favorite s is Dracula 1981 Frank Langella, Trevor Eve , Laurence Olivier and Donald Plesance. For it's time spooky. Hardware that was worth a watch. Ninth Gate Johnny Depp is overlooked as well.

Decent Horror is so lacking these days.

The Ninth Gate is a good one although it's more of a thriller than a horror really for me. Next of Kin is a decent Australian horror flick that never seems to get a release. The original Fright Night is one of my favourites though!

Slither Nathan Fillion and Michael Rooker That is another I enjoy.

Fright Night 1 and 2 the originals Amazing both of them .

It seems Hollywood is scared of ANY horror that is not safe, the good guys winning and the cast swooning over each other .

Most of the movies on the list are independent locked in vaults forgotten by anyone other than the fans that love them :angry: .