Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: How to Train Your Dragon LIVE
Price:
£14.99

dragon.jpg

back.jpg

inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was looking forward to a UK steel of this, but as a few other members said before as it has no 3d, it's a pass for me.

Just got an email from Zavvi about "fast selling Steelbooks". Probably trying to drive false hype, I want this and I don't own any 3D equipment but with everyone passing, I'll hope this drops below £10.

Reactions: Skog
Not sure where to ask this, so I'll stick it here since its on topic.

What's the cheapest 3 hub steelbook available? I've got the 3 disc amaray of this and will be doing a disc swap. Also, what's the best way of doing the spine transfer?

My card has been charged, and its gonna be for either this or Clerks.

I'm hoping its this. I've ordered the Fast 5 steel and am preparing for my first switcheroo!

EDIT: Definitely charged for this. Clerks is £14.44, not £14.99 like I thought.

What's the cheapest 3 hub steelbook available? I've got the 3 disc amaray of this and will be doing a disc swap. Also, what's the best way of doing the spine transfer?
You could also try twilight trilogy. Usually really cheap on amazon marketplace.

Zoverstock is selling Twilight 3 disc SteelBook edition for £4.15 including P&P on amazon HERE

How to remove the Spine: HERE. I use double sided tape to attach the spine.

I've swapped out a few and it's simple enough, although I did practise on some cheap DVD SteelBooks first to get the technique right.

I find it works better if you soak the plastic inner (once the front and back have been removed) in very hot water to soften the glue holding the spine on.

Then use a very thin, sharp craft knife to slice under the spine as smoothly as possible to avoid creases in the metal.