Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: How to Train Your Dragon LIVE
Price:
£14.99

dragon.jpg

back.jpg

inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably have a streaky dull matte finish as per usual from fox, worst studio for finish imo. Although Young Frankenstein was a pleasant surprise so hopefully we'll get more glossy steels from them in the future.

Not bad for £15 but this won't come close to HDzeta's awesome release, spine just doesn't look right at least zeta carried Toothless's wing over to the spine instead of just covering it in sky.

Pass, would only buy this if it included 3D, as that's what it was shot for. It can be a gloss beauty for all I care. No 3D no purchase.

Just noticed "Zavvi Exclusive" has vanished from the listing for both this and Shrek. If it's no longer an exclusive, then chances are both will turn up for sale everywhere... I'm cancelling and waiting for a price drop.

• Informative
Reactions: Jace88 and zoneism
Just noticed "Zavvi Exclusive" has vanished from the listing for both this and Shrek. If it's no longer an exclusive, then chances are both will turn up for sale everywhere... I'm cancelling and waiting for a price drop.

Good point... I'll certainly play the wait and see game. If the artwork was different from the HDZeta steel, it'll been an easy purchase decision and the fact that they didn't include 3D makes it a very easy pass. I'll be back whenever it's available for the £2 for £12 bargain deal in the near future :)

I put my order in. Id be surprised if it shows up anywhere else given the 8th dec release date, is still stated. Getting an extra 70p via cashback/quidco. £13.65 each for this and shrek, when bought together, not bad. Obviously if things change and it pops up on amazon or hmv then I might cancel and wait for a bargain price drop, but I would rather have a pre order in, than run the risk of it selling out.