May 3, 2011
Montreal
{param} {param} July 2013:
01.jpg

Price: $299.99
Limited Edition: TBA
Manufacturer: Hot Toys
Link: Pre-order (Sold-out)

Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Hulk Limited Edition Collectible Figurine Specification
~ MMS Series ~
The 1/6th scale Hulk Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Hulk in The Avengers movie
- Approximately 42 cm / 16.5 inches tall
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs
- Movie-accurate facial expression featuring his angered gesture with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Detailed hair sculpture
- Giant green-skinned muscular body featuring detailed skin texture and tendons, with over 20 points of articulations with built-in joints in neck and arms which allow flexible movement
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) pair of ragged grey shorts

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kim Hyun
- Head Painted by JC.HONG
- Head Art Directed by Kojun
- Body Sculpted & Painted by Joseph Tsang
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval

Release date: Q1, 2013

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 432
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 714
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 374
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 558
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 460
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. HT are shipping all their stock to their distributors. Those of us in HK preordered a few days after it started have to wait till everyone else gets theirs now.

You mean to tell me, that I might get it before you do? lol that's a first! I got my order processed already! :scat::oohyeah:

I'm currently moving house and all my figures are in storage. Only have Coulson to keep Hulk company. It's going to be a while, and I'll be glad to get my MkVII this year.

GOD I hate yoU!!!! :p
Can't wait to see all your boxes standing next to each other!!!! :scat:

BEST.
PICTURE.
EVER!!!!
:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Wow, I was undecided if I should get this version. After seeing the photos and video, I might have to join the Wait List...:drool:

I also want the Red Skull figure...EEK!

Lucky you!!! Come on, don't be shy... SHOW US YOUR DISPLAY!!!
Would take min 3-4 weeks for mine to arrive... :(

This piece looks pretty good. I didn't pre-order it in part because I had my doubts. I also don't know where to display it. I have all the other Avengers figures (well I have the non-Avengers versions of Captain America and Thor), but my space is basically 12-13" high. Won't fit a Hulk. So there's that. I jumped on a waitlist a little while back, so we'll see what luck I can get on this.

The legs and movement appears to be flexible for such a big figure, but yes this will take alot of space if you are trying to display all of them in one small confinement. I've seen pictures where people make him sort of bend down just to fit them all, but it looks weird to be honest.

Last edited:
The legs and movement appears to be flexible for such a big figure, but yes this will take alot of space if you are trying to display all of them in one small confinement. I've seen pictures where people make him sort of bend down just to fit them all, but it looks weird to be honest.

Compact Hulk? I won't be able to pull that off. Even Thor and Loki were stretches. This is what I've got going:

s9v2.jpg

Reactions: MK50
Compact Hulk? I won't be able to pull that off. Even Thor and Loki were stretches. This is what I've got going:
s9v2.jpg
My friend...
You've got Iron Man... Captain America... Thor... Black Widow... Hawkeye (which is now reallllyyyyy rare)... Nick Fury... Agent Coulson... Loki...

You've got them ALL... except for THE BIG GUY???
All of this because of the space? I see you have a nice WOOD display...?

Don't you know my friend:
03037.jpg

:twisted:

Reactions: Jericho
Nice diorama! Waiting to pick up Hulk next week. Purchased all the Avengers figures last year from Aaron at AP Collectibles here in Indianapolis. Great guy who fulfills his orders!