I Am Legend *2nd Release* (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Warner Wave 1 [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 23rd, 2010
Purchase link: Amazon.ca
Price: $19.99

See comparative with Future Shop 2008 1st edition (with blue banner) (by @jimmy)
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/posts/98115/

legend.jpg

Per Brana at FS:
Part of "Wave 1" of WB Steelbooks (will definitely be released).
For "Wave 2" we vote at http://futureshopforums.com/t5/Movies/bd-p/movies
on right side towards bottom-deadline September 30. Top 5 movies with most votes become a Steelbook.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sitting here on a hot day drinking beer and it came to me I hope they re release this one i wanted it so bad but after paying $105 for the hurt locker and $230 for iron man, then they re released the hurt locker everywhere and i know iron man will be next.

There was no way i was buying this one not even the expensive rambo one cause i new one day they would rerelease them so bring on the re releases i will buy everyone now,

The asses on ebay will be stuck with there expensive steelbooks that they paid 29.99 for and trying to get 300-500 LOL

This rant coming from a 5 MGD sitting in the sun day LOL

P.S. Please give us Team America World Police Bluray steelbook, actually they have to release on bluray first

^I might talk to some folks about a couple of these - pass them on at cost, of course.

We'll see. Lots of releases coming out. :cool:

It's funny to see 3 copies of the orginal I am Legend Steelbook pop up on ebay soon as a re release comes out everyone wants to dump the orginal..Keep watching there will be more.

It's funny to see 3 copies of the orginal I am Legend Steelbook pop up on ebay soon as a re release comes out everyone wants to dump the orginal..Keep watching there will be more.

Hahaha...the joke will be on them if it turns out to be G1 size, or something less desirable... :hilarious:

Re: I Am Legend *2nd Release* (Blu-Ray Steelbook) [Canada]

I'm betting the original stays just as desired as it was a week ago. If they sell them reasonable - JUMP IN.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

I'm betting the original stays just as desired as it was a week ago. If they sell them reasonable - JUMP IN.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

That part will be interesting to say the least. If it is a G1 size release, the original will skyrocket, if it is a G2 release, I think you will see a dip in prices, but then a fast recovery as it will still be a unique and very rare steelbook

Cheers
CrashKelly

Sorry this is late but this is great news...for me anyway! Was never fortunate enough to get my hands on the original.

Anyone think the vultures will try and flog there's off whilst value is still high?

Yes and I think it's funny how those (maybe those dumping their copies on Ebay) are arguing that the 1st edition will still be the most valuable.This may be true (it makes sense, intuitively-like a 1st edition book, etc etc), but it's still somewhat amusing. Of course, I can't say I'd be amused if I stashed a bunch of 1st Editions, when FS announced a re-release, LOL. I know everyone that had stashed IM's were freaking out at all of the re-release discussion. Always an interesting effect...

Last edited: