I am looking for X Limited Ed/Collectors Ed-Current value and help thread

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys, please post any requests for 'current' pricing/value for non-Steelbook/Metal/Digi Eds, here.

Enjoy & good huntin'! :oohyeah:

Digitalbabe

From Biscuitnoir-

I'm just wondering how much is the french Inception briefcase from France is worth, brand new/mint. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can try ordering directly from Arrow here. I'm sure it is the digipack version but it might be worth sending them a message just to check first.:thumbs:
I thought about that, but do you know how to contact them about product details? They only have a contact email for after you've actually placed an order.

Now we're in the new year I'm starting my search again for the Drive Ultimate Edition FNAC Box Set.
Mint sealed would be great but I'd also be happy with open mint, if there's a big price difference. Contents would need to be sealed though. ;)

Thanks! :thumbs:

Looking for (trade)

Game of Thrones Season 4 Blu ray Best Buy Exclusives

- House Martell
- House Tyrell

Take a look at my trade thread (link in signature)

Ardu. There should be a group buy for this. But if you're unable to get a copy of each, I'm sure I could work a trade out with you. Let me know

I know this isn't the exact place for this post, but I couldn't find anywhere else to ask (Mods, please move it to appropriate thread if there is one)

I'm looking for some Twilight Time (U.S.) exclusive Blu Ray titles.

The Blob
Night Of The Living Dead (1990)
Fright Night (30th anniversary)

I'm looking to trade some items if someone can help out. I have mostly Steelbooks but also some other items to trade with in my trade thread:

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...blu-rays-for-trade.15526/page-10#post-1262899

I'm willing to trade multiple items for these.

Thanks.

Looking for Best Buy Tyrell Exclusive Cover for Game of Thrones Season 4! Missed out and don't wanna pay eBay prices. Please PM me if you can help :)

Looking for Blue is the Warmest Color Plain Archive Exclusive (New or Used for a reasonable price).

105016_large.jpg

Strange request, I know they're not Steelbooks, but wasn't sure where else to post....

Looking for:

Twilight Time U.S. Exclusives **High Wants-will trade multiples if necessary**

The Blob
Fright Night (30th Anniversary)
Night Of The Living Dead (1990)

TRADE PREFFERED.

My trade thread here:

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/irl-blusteel2012s-updated-blu-rays-for-trade.15526/page-10#post-1262899

Maybe some U.S. ninjas can hook me up? I have a lot in my trade thread, including Iron Man Kimchi lenticular.