Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Director: Stuart Beattie
Release: 1/24/2014
Studio: Lionsgate

IFrank-1Sht-Immortal.jpg

200 years after his shocking creation, Dr. Frankenstein's creature, Adam, still walks the earth. But when he finds himself in the middle of a war over the fate of humanity, Adam discovers he holds the key that could destroy humankind. From the co-writer of the hit supernatural saga, UNDERWORLD, comes the action thriller I, FRANKENSTEIN, written for the screen and directed by Stuart Beattie, screen story by Kevin Grevioux and Stuart Beattie, based on the Darkstorm Studios graphic novel "I, Frankenstein" created by Kevin Grevioux. The story is brought to life by a cast that includes Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy, Yvonne Strahovski, Miranda Otto, Jai Courtney, and Aden Young as Victor Frankenstein.

:thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Like 47 Ronin it was panned by critics but also like 47 ronin i loved it think Blade crossed wih Underworld but with gargoyles & demons instead of vampires and werewolves, the action and effects were great & the 3D used effectivly for depth and background,
a great saturday night B movie just disengauge your brain & enjoy day 1 for me hopefully in a nice steel :thumbs:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
i was neither impressed nor disapointed by this im just glad i didnt really pay for it well i did as i have a membership but the one word sums this up is meh