Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Hey ninjas!

Please feel free to chime in here once you receive your prizes!

See you again in 2018!
#bestweekever

Attachments

• NINJA WEEK 2017 social.png
    NINJA WEEK 2017 social.png
    622.5 KB · Views: 2,350
I won a giveaway from @apsmith21 because of the ratings I received during NinjaWeek. The first three places with the most ratings received each two Steelbooks from him.
Since I owned both already I said if I win I'll pass it to the fourth place. I won and fourth place was my friend @harry so he won.
Generous how he is he directly PMed me and said I'll receive a surprise gift from him for this. Here it is. I'm flabbergasted.
This was really a surprise and WOW I love everything HDN related. What a gem! Harry, thank you SO much. Really appreciated! You made my day :drool::notworthy::drool::notworthy::drool::notworthy:

IMG_7075.JPG

Alot of GREAT giveaways this year, had my share of wins, Thanks to @Wreck for the pin and Black Widow, she is heavy and dynamite, Thanks to @digitalbabe for the Brave metalbook, missed that when it came out, Thanks to @Mickle_89 for the Metallica steelbook, one of my favorite bands, and Thanks to @zesty for the Great Lenti's, won the Star Wars, added on the Strange, my first from you, they look great.
Have won something last couple of years, a little more this year, I think it's time I do a giveaway next year, almost did this year but then decided not to.....Thanks everyone!

FullSizeRender (19).jpg

I had a Great Ninja Week this year and it was a lot of fun. I now have my second Ninja pin and hope to get more in the future. I participated in several giveaways this year and actually won a few.

Thanks to @Wreck for the Indiana Jones and Cloverfield steelbooks. They look amazing and will look great in my collection!
Thanks to @claudius181991 for the Beauty and the Beast Collector's Edition. I am a huge Disney movie collector and this is a great edition to my collection!
Thanks to @kryptonite for the DaVinci Code and Angels and Demons Blu-rays. I have been wanting to watch these 2 before watching Inferno, and now I can!!
Thanks to @zesty for the Custom Lenticular Ant-Man slipboxes. You are very talented and if I had a ton of money, I would be addicted to buying all of your custom slipboxes.
Thanks to @apsmith21 for the excellent Resident Evil steelbook. This is a nice edition to my steelbook collection!!

I really do appreciate all of the effort and time you all put in to these giveaways and I know how much work it was to get them all shipped out. I really do appreciate ALL of you. I look forward to continuing the friendships I have made here and look forward to next year's Ninja Week!!

ninja.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.