Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Hey ninjas!

Please feel free to chime in here once you receive your prizes!

See you again in 2018!
#bestweekever

Attachments

• NINJA WEEK 2017 social.png
    NINJA WEEK 2017 social.png
    622.5 KB · Views: 2,350
Arrived today!! Thank you so much @zesty they are awesome!
View attachment 298892 #bestweekever
#ninjaweek
#teamzesty

Thanks very much to @Lollard2002 for the Lethal Weapon box set and @zesty for the custom Rogue One slip!
View attachment 298947

Thanks you @zesty for your awesome giveaway prize, love them so much!! My first ever Zesty's!!

View attachment 299073 View attachment 299074

Received my Hateful Eight slip from @zesty

BSrgxb1.jpg

Ml7YG2Q.jpg
ugzrs5r.jpg
f6Nsb0Y.jpg

Many thanks!

Happy to see some arriving should be a whole lot more in the next few days ;)

And on another note, had a few drop outs so there will be another giveaway run in the giveaway forum later today or tomorrow :D

• Thanks
Reactions: justboy and bigfub
I received both Bronson + Lock Stock steelbooks from @Mickle_89 and received a Hateful Eight slip from @zesty this weekend and i am really happy with both prizes!! :happy: :notworthy:
Still got two more prizes to receive! :D
I would like to thank both @Mickle_89 and @zesty for their awesome giveaways and to all the Ninjas that made NinjaWeek 2017 possible, roll on next year!! #BESTWEEKEVER

View attachment 299188

View attachment 299191

View attachment 299192

View attachment 299193
Glad it arrived safely :thumbs: Enjoy buddy :)

• Thanks
Reactions: hitster
Thanks to Capelight and @Noodels
really looking forward to see these movies.
Escept Boondock Saints, watched it already x-Times and got a inspired Tattoo from it, so i know these movie:D

full

Damn i need this enemy in my life ! Awesome giveaway !!!

I wanna give big thanks to @Wreck for the amazing poster prints, and @mllNY for the loot crate box! their generosity and giveaways were both beyond nice. I want them both to know that whichever items I don't have room for, are being passed on to friends/family who I know will appreciate them. Hopefully next year I can host a giveaway of my own to pass it on to this great site! Thanks to them, the mods, and everyone who makes this such a cool place!

Status
Not open for further replies.