I'm Looking for a specific Digibook - Can You Help?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the steelbook "looking for help thread" this is the one for digibooks.

This thread is help people obtain digibooks that are escaping them.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you happen to find more than one cheap, let me know ... if its not too bad a price I might get it and insert a different disc in it. limited to 1k always makes me interested. :naughty:

I'm tellin' ya ... collectibility of Digibooks going up!

will do,that was my plan.putting my dvd disc in it.you get 3 discs with that set aswell.1 blu 2 dvd.i never have luck with my french horror on blu,they never have english subs.

WANTED...Can anyone help?

So Ive cottoned on to this a bit late. Im looking for the following digibooks and I wonder if anyone can help.....

The Running Man
Boondock Saints
Commando
Predators

Ive seen the first 2 selling for around 80 euros each. Thats a bit steep, even for me.
The second 2 are now around 50 euros each, still a bit high.

Anyone in Germany that can get me these at a reasonable price ? I really would appreciate it.
And yes, I too missed Wolfman FNAC....so anyone in my country gets lucky, I would love a copy of that.

Im guessing these requests are gonna be in vain....however I can hope:(

So Ive cottoned on to this a bit late. Im looking for the following digibooks and I wonder if anyone can help.....

The Running Man
Boondock Saints
Commando
Predators

Ive seen the first 2 selling for around 80 euros each. Thats a bit steep, even for me.
The second 2 are now around 50 euros each, still a bit high.

Anyone in Germany that can get me these at a reasonable price ? I really would appreciate it.
And yes, I too missed Wolfman FNAC....so anyone in my country gets lucky, I would love a copy of that.

Im guessing these requests are gonna be in vain....however I can hope:(

Running Man is actually techincally not a digibook; has no pages in it. Still very nice limited edition.

Boondock is like impossible to get anywhere for a good price except for @ bluraydisc.de marketplace as renious once pointed out.

Commando is an "indexed" title so no one can really help u out in Germany, check Austrian etailer sites.

Predators though it is sold out; Im curious if it will restock, so keep an eye out. Predators 2 however is just like Commando as those two titles are "indexed" thats why the price is high on those other sites.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

ps. me and Snowblood have seen Running Man in the 30-40 euro range lots of times.

Though this one may be hard to obtain now, if you can, try to get an Indiana Jones Target Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook. Also more recently released, The Sound of Music got a Target Exclusive digibook release as well. No other country or store here in USA got it ... so it could become quite rare in the long run.

So here we go, only commando I didn´t got, but I will ask a friend to get me these.

These people get em as asked in the thread:

foto0049rh.jpg

Predators 2: Wreck
Predators 2: bidou
Predators: bidou
Predators: lenochek04

Price was 25€+shipping to you

I will try to get 5 Commandos for you all. (Wreck, bidou, lenochek04, jimmy, justintime2k):oohyeah:

stay tuned:scat:

Renius, you are the man ... I mostly needed Predators 2, but ultimately want them both :p :)