I'm Looking for a specific Digibook - Can You Help?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the steelbook "looking for help thread" this is the one for digibooks.

This thread is help people obtain digibooks that are escaping them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think Hubmuswell has one on his trading thread, you wont find one cheaper. I have one but took an age to track down!

Yep, but atm don't want to pay that much. Will probably change my mind in a couple of days, lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking for:

- 300 (special w/ comic edition) [US]
- Hombre Lobo (Wolf-man) w/ bullet kingring (FNAC.es) [Spain]
- Dellamorte Dellamore [Austria]
- Océanos (FNAC.es) [Spain]
- Les 3 Royaumes (partie 1 & 2) (Red Cliff) [France]
- Scream - Ultimate [Netherlands]

If anyone can help me, I'll appreciate a lot!

Looking for:

- 300 (special w/ comic edition) [US]
- Hombre Lobo (Wolf-man) w/ bullet kingring (FNAC.es) [Spain]
- Dellamorte Dellamore [Austria]
- Océanos (FNAC.es) [Spain]
- Les 3 Royaumes (partie 1 & 2) (Red Cliff) [France]
- Scream - Ultimate [Netherlands]

If anyone can help me, I'll appreciate a lot!

some days ago Les 3 Royaumes was available at priceminister.fr

Reactions: Polak
Hi Polak,

I'm from France. Les 3 Royaumes is still available but it's very pricey (way too much in my opinion) it's around 80/100 euros by now. You can always get the DVDs digibook for 35 euros. That's what i did personally and i remplace the discs with HK Bluray (PQ of these ones are awesome)

Reactions: Polak
I'm looking for Senna (UK) at a reasonable price. If somebody can help, I'll aprreciate it. ;)

Will anybody be picking up a couple of the "Drive" Digibook's? If so I would rather purchase from a Ninja here than through the Czech Website. I dont understand the language and am not comfortable sending card info internationally. Thank God for Paypal!!

Last edited:
Hi all. I've been searching for The Big Lebowski digibook for ages now, can't seem to find it anywhere. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated! Moreover, there are a few available from the USA and Canada, would I be better off purchasing it from there? Thanks.

Hi all. I've been searching for The Big Lebowski digibook for ages now, can't seem to find it anywhere. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated! Moreover, there are a few available from the USA and Canada, would I be better off purchasing it from there? Thanks.

Let me know if you want one from Canada. I can pick it up from one of the stores. Where would it be shipped to?

Reactions: Jarman
Let me know if you want one from Canada. I can pick it up from one of the stores. Where would it be shipped to?

Hey! Thanks for the offer, but I was hoping someone could direct me to an English seller or link. If worse comes to worst I could ask my friend who's coming back from Canada in September to pick me up a copy. Thanks again, very much appreciated.

interested in finding 3 cinedition digi's

Braveheart
Walk the Line
Independence Day

Anybody know anyplace that doesn't want to charge an arm & a leg?

thanks!

interested in finding 3 cinedition digi's

Braveheart
Walk the Line
Independence Day

Anybody know anyplace that doesn't want to charge an arm & a leg?

thanks!

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0040PBK28/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

3rd party sellers have some new for good price. Just would need to ship to a German member first and reroute. Sme with Walk the Line tho 31 euros is a bit high even at 3rd party rate

or ....

check German ebay and see if they ship world-wide or message and see if they will ship to you. Some there cheaper.

http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from...=blu-ray+cinedition&_sacat=See-All-Categories

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

The USA one is embossed and I believe the UK one isnt. Can still be had from
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0051GOB26/?tag=hidefnin-20

Reactions: Jarman
OT to begin with, but I figured this was the best place to ask.

I am looking for US digital codes for Jaws and for Hunger Games (since both came out in Digibooks in the states I figured here is the best place to ask).

If your not using them I can provide a good home for them :D