I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a member on another trade forum that has the case for $35. Guess it has a small ding, but...

All I'm saying - don't overpay for a repackaged steelie with the Walmart Imax discs.

Hey Andy, you might have been referring to me, I actually have a trade thread here also that includes the Transformers 2 steelbook.

Yes, it has a small small ding in the upper left corner. It is still up for grabs for whomever was looking for it. Can send pictures.

Hey Andy, you might have been referring to me, I actually have a trade thread here also that includes the Transformers 2 steelbook.

Yes, it has a small small ding in the upper left corner. It is still up for grabs for whomever was looking for it. Can send pictures.

Yep, that's you. I just didn't see it here at first and didn't want to link another forum. ;)

Hello :)

I am looking for a mint copy of this movie : Robin Hood (UK with booklet).
Please do not hestitate to check out my trade thread !

Thanks

Since I can't find any online retailer that ships to the U.S., I was wondering if anyone here could help me get the Futureshop Ironpacks of:

- Toy Story
- Toy Story 2
- The Frog and the Princess

Thanks.

Hi All, FYI-please be on the lookout for a new forum coming soon, where you can post wants/sales for non-Steelbook special eds;)

In the meantime, good hunting! DB:)

Halloween de wanted here does anyone have one thanks :)

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Hello :)

I am looking for a mint copy of this movie : Robin Hood (UK with booklet).
Please do not hestitate to check out my trade thread !

Thanks

Hi m8

I've pm'd you as I have a spare if you still need :)

Steelbook/Ironpack Wants

Astro Boy (China)
Inglorious Basterds (Canada)
The Wrestler (Germany)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a couple of extra V: Season 1 BD Steelbooks if anyone is interested.

I am really only interested in selling them and will do so a couple of $$ above cost to cover expenses for getting them (4 FS'es in an hour this morning :D)

Cheers
CrashKelly