I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to trade for:

• Guardians of the galaxy Novamedia Tripack or all 3
• T2 2.0 Japan
• The Dark Knight FNAC
Iron Man Futureshop

Sealed and mint only.
Thanks

Reactions: satanclaus
Any members know of anyone selling John Rambo Uncut Amazon.de version. I don't mind open as will be watching it, Don't wanna pay ridiculous scalpers price's

I think it is pretty ridiculous to refer to sellers of this steelbook as scalpers. A scalper is somebody who buys muiltiple copies of newly released steelbooks to sell them on for profit straight away or once they are sold out. I don't know how many new/sealed copies of John Rambo still exist worldwide, but it can't be more than maybe 50 and this has been a holy grail of steelbook collector's for many many years and it is worth whatever a collector is willing to pay for it. Would I pay 1000 quid for it? No, but if people on ebay are paying hundreds of $$$ for newly released Asian steelbooks, the price of this steelbook is almost justified consider its rarity and collectablility....

Back to topic: Looking to trade for "Under the Skin" zavvi exclusive. Can be sealed or open!

Last edited:
Reactions: inu028
Reactions: Marco86 and Miffed
Looking for Eternal Sunshine - Kimchi - Lenti
Trade or cash
Not looking to pay more than £32 (RRP+shipping) - just want to avoid customs fees as I've been hit by them recently

Looking for Elektra Filmarena limited edition Steelbook. If anyone manage to get one please let me know. I would like to buy or trade please pm thanks.

I don't know where to post this so I try here :sorry:

I'm looking for a Plain Archive sticker, one from I Saw The Devil, it's my only Plain Archive release without sticker and I can't sleep without it :p So if anyone has more than one ISTD sticker, please pm me ! Thank you very much :thumbs: