9oKND.jpg

bn3cd.jpg

siwEg.jpg

Attachments

• 1000342735.JPG
    1000342735.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 322
Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't going to get this but at £9.50 just had to have it. Infact my wallet has just got an awful lot lighter thanks to this lightning deal malarkey... ordered all six on offer from this wave today :scat:

If this had matched the rest of the collection would have bought it but it's a screw up big time come on re release it in white!

As much as I hated this white wave from Warners, I didn't mind this Inception so caved in at that low price :emb::p

So glad I waited to pick these up. Finally got 300 and Inception. Less than $40 shipped to the US. :LOL:

same here, like i posted in another thread i orderd matrix, blade runner and i am legend and didn't need any of the other but inception didn't need it has i have the best buy version but i caved in and orderd it to. So looks like the best buy one is going bye bye now.

I can understand why completionists are hating this one for breaking form, but to me this one stands out as being the best looking individual steel in this wave.

Heat seems to be the best out of all the other white style ones though. Troy could be really nice in hand as well.

I can understand why completionists are hating this one for breaking form, but to me this one stands out as being the best looking individual steel in this wave.

+1

It's the only one I was really keen to grab from the lightning deals, and is actually much nicer than the more expensive Japan edition.

I prefer that this one doesn't match.

I only have (when it arrives) Inception and Blade Runner with no intention of getting any of the others. I'd rather not have 2 that look like part of a set so the only really obvious link is that they have white spines. Even then, the red writing is different shades which is good.

Blade Runner has the over-exposed blue tinted front and Inception doesn't. Great!

Got dispatch email this morning so should be here saturday, and at a price of £9.50 who can complain!!

:p

Wasn't sure about this one as I hate how the front is different to the rest, but being a completist I couldn't help but stick in an order. :D

awesome service from amazon. my 6 steels arrived today (i picked free delivery too) all in the steelbook boxes they use, and then in a big box with lots of packing.
delivered by yodel instead of royal mail, so that tells a story (woudl have taken well over a week with RM)
loving them all, for £9.50, a bargain.
This is my 3rd inception steel (FS and german re-release) and probably 2nd favourite. its a decent effort from warners i have to say. they could have easily re-used the FS art.
hopefully we will see more warners catalogue titles coming through. maybe we can influence which titles too, then they will sell better.

I must admit... this one looks a lot better in hand. I still would have preferred the original art over their final choice though.