Independence Day (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #36) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: July 18,2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Prices: 899 CZK - 1898 CZK (Steelbook with Alien Attacker Ship)
Notes: Limited to 1001 copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc (CLOSED)

received_1357065380976679.jpeg ID4.jpg
film_22578_3.jpg

film_22578_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a completist where FAC is concerned my question is this, can you order both the editions? Anyone know?

Collector03601 mentioned earlier the FAC ID4 wont be included inside the ship box it will be sent separately with the ship box.

so from what your saying just type in the group buy FAC + SHIP when you order and you will get both together separately.

Collector03601 mentioned earlier the FAC ID4 wont be included inside the ship box it will be sent separately with the ship box.

so from what your saying just type in the group buy FAC + SHIP when you order and you will get both together separately.
So really then the ship won't be repackaged by FAC and will have no difference to the edition anywhere else...so it's just an add on

That's correct--numbering card, slip, lenti magnet, photo book, art cards etc..no worries, just post your questions if you have any.

Okay great thanks for the info! Do you happen to know how much it is roughly including shipping to the UK.

I just hope I manage to secure a copy :)

Another reason not to buy if we cannot see any pics! As mentioned earlier, for once, I think I'll stick with my Zavvi pre-order. I never have or would let Carl down by trying to back out of a GB, so no pics, I'm not gonna risk it.

Reactions: Scary Hair
Another reason not to buy if we cannot see any pics! As mentioned earlier, for once, I think I'll stick with my Zavvi pre-order. I never have or would let Carl down by trying to back out of a GB, so no pics, I'm not gonna risk it.

WELL SAID Spookz . My feelings exactly .

GB's are hard work and in no way do I want to make that job harder for Karel or anyone else :) .

But if they have stated and agreed you can back out up front before the GB has opened because of no beauty shot then I don't see it as letting them down. It's rather nice of them and fair in my book

Plus it sounds like we will get a beauty shot in the next few days and I imagine the spaces that do back out will get filled pretty quickly

INDEPENDENCE DAY: Attacker Edition (20th Anniversary) Unboxing

What the f... The Amz.fr version of attacker ship + steelbook + booklet is 58 €.

FA want to charge us 39 € just for the ship and the postage charge will be horrendous

Last edited: