Independence Day (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #36) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: July 18,2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Prices: 899 CZK - 1898 CZK (Steelbook with Alien Attacker Ship)
Notes: Limited to 1001 copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc (CLOSED)

received_1357065380976679.jpeg ID4.jpg
film_22578_3.jpg

film_22578_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have been tempted if slip shot was released before it went live. At the moment we only know the WWA artwork on the SB.
No idea if the slip will be good or not.

Would have been tempted if slip shot was released before it went live. At the moment we only know the WWA artwork on the SB.
No idea if the slip will be good or not.
It's no real biggie joining without seeing the beauty shot as Martin has already clarified anyone unhappy with the results has the option to withdraw their request.... :thumbs: (Not the norm for GB's in general but given we're without any package details etc, this being an exception).
FYI: beauty shot is done but its not officially confirmed yet so FilmArena cant reveal it either.

Not really sure if it will happen today so when the GB goes live and there is still no beauty shot I suggest you sign up anyway and in case you will change your mind after seeing the BS and would want to cancel then just edit your original post.

Of all the cool options for the slip they could have gone for, they simply chose a Will Smith portrait. I do like will smith, but it kind of seems not as original as it could be.

That being said, it's a FAC release, so i'll be glad to add it to the collection. And i'm sure the finish on it is going to be great.

Missed a trick not having the iconic White House destruction scene as the lenti IMO
Wanted to write the same thing. :)
Duplication of Will Smith's figure from the back of the steelbook on the slip, but using a different background is "meh". The slip seems like dealbreaker to me.

Reactions: Headhunter