Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013 August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones - Raiders of The Lost Ark (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade || Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

10788002-1399649744-871344.jpg

10788002-1399649045-823063.jpg
10788002-1399649045-823045.jpg

10788002-1399649818-650670.jpg

Congrats to all my UK mates! And congrats to everyone else since they ship world-wide! Packaging will be taken care of ... just rejoice, been a long time since we wanted these!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right and you're wrong: if you don't like Zavvi - don't buy there but if there is something wrong with the packaging, Zavvi must know - so send them an email so they can make it better :)

Reactions: Strikeman
You're right and you're wrong: if you don't like Zavvi - don't buy there but if there is something wrong with the packaging, Zavvi must know - so send them an email so they can make it better :)

Except they already know and it's been stated multiple times that they are working on it and that it should be implemented in time for the release of 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit?' Let's just get back to talking about the titles and leave retailer issues to the retailer threads :scat:

THEY DO KNOW. WRECK is working with them on the matter. It's only been mentioned about a gazillion times. That's my point.

Reactions: cube
I am so pissed off with this announcement now!!

I already purchased the special edition Collection when it was released on
Amazon UK. If only I had known of this!!!!:angry::angry:View attachment 28948

Well they will both be two very lovely editions. There are also still many "box set" collectors out there. Meaning it shouldnt be too hard to off-load the box set on ebay if you want the steels instead.

But for what it is worth ... I made mention about single release Indy steels close to 6 months ago or so in the "Ask Wreck" thread. :movie: They were originally something I was conversing with a product buyer at Play. It was agreed upon that we thought they would be good titles for 2013. I'm just glad they didnt disappear off the map after the Play debacle.

I don't prefer singles, I liked the godfather, MIB, Spiderman trilogy type one's, they save space, and that's good when you've got more than a few BD's. I'm passing on these and will pick up the series when it's under £20, I'm passing on the Original Star Wars Trilogy too as it's not the Original Theatrical release.

Last edited:
Omg ... missed this !! how the hell did that happen !!! now i'm annoyed !!

hope someone has a spare copy :)

easy just look on ebay you will see where they all went :D

Mark

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Not sold out.

its not??? i just checked it says availability sold out.

or cant you pre order yet???

Mark

its not??? i just checked it says availability sold out.

or cant you pre order yet???

Mark

I don't think zavvi even started accepting preorders.

By the way, is there any chance that Amazon UK sells the Indiana Jones Series steelbooks in the future, hopefully at a lower price? I had a bad experience with zavvi.com and really don't want to order anything from them again...:(

I think what may be more important than packaging is that Zavvi change "sold out" to something else on that page so I don't have to re-live a deja vu conversation each time I look at this thread. ;)

I think what may be more important than packaging is that Zavvi change "sold out" to something else on that page so I don't have to re-live a deja vu conversation each time I look at this thread. ;)

There is no way of even finding them on the regular site without this link. It doesn't show up when you look for it. So consider yourself privelleged! :p

Reactions: Hussun
They're usually on sale on a Sat/Sun after they've been added onto Zavvi arnt they? That's what I found with Star Trek, Nemo and I think Roger Rabbit....