Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013 August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones - Raiders of The Lost Ark (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade || Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

10788002-1399649744-871344.jpg

10788002-1399649045-823063.jpg
10788002-1399649045-823045.jpg

10788002-1399649818-650670.jpg

Congrats to all my UK mates! And congrats to everyone else since they ship world-wide! Packaging will be taken care of ... just rejoice, been a long time since we wanted these!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you would have been here last year around this time you would have seen everyone moaning about Play.com's steelbook packaging. Myself and representative of Play made it our mission to get packaging changed. It didnt happen over night, but within a couple months it was all in place and those little white boxes were born. There was even a thank you note written on the box in generic form that said "thanks to the usual forums". The representative wished it could have said hidefninja.com but many times Companies dont like to promote other avenues ... so you know how it goes.

Case in point I have been conversing again and I know a lot about what is going on in regards to upcoming packaging. Its coming ... no different then me saying these Indy steels are coming. Myself and others who wish to remain nameless are on a mission to bring this new packaging. We got the line scratch spines cut down to about 0 there for a while but they are now starting to show their heads again ... Another battle I'm always on and trying to educate those in the line.

While I dont get tired of going to bat for the entire steelbook community. (no matter what forum(s) they partake in) I do sometimes grow tired of the doubters ... but in the words of Stan Lee ... many times over I turn them into True Believers!

BOOM!!! well said cant wait for this and there packaging lets hope they have some really good exclusives coming their way :LOL:

Zavvi really sorted out their packaging from the MGSHD LE release (which was awful) to the Metal GRR LE release (which was perfect), so hopefully the steelbooks will see a similar improvement.

So far I've only heard of it in UK. Hopefully it squeaks by as just them getting it. (making it more rare) but given the predicted success it may have then other Countries might try the same. I mean im sure one day other Countries will ... its Indiana Jones, huge successful franchise. However atleast this one is embossed so we'll just have to wait and see.

The best part about this announcement is that Paramount are back on board releasing quality Steelbooks in the UK. Can't wait to see what else they have planned. Maybe we'll see those Team America and GI Joe Steelbooks after all :scat:

Reactions: Wreck
Knew i held off buying the set for a reason. This looks bloody incredible. :D
Don't know how i'm going to afford another £60 on steels though....

You only need one kidney, right??

£60 for a kidney?! I can get you a much better price than that bud :p

Reactions: shejon01