ibcanada.jpg

ibcanada-1.jpg ibcanada-2.jpg

IB4.jpg

IB3.jpg

IB2.jpg

IB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree.. i dont see why any1 would *want* this except for nostalgic value
well a lot of folks put value on releases by art choices etc. So considering that this is the ONLY IB release that has this art on the cover including amarays .. I think there is a bit more than nostalgic value to it.

Just more or less to do with less people watch ebay auctions anymore ... and if you start anything low that isnt comic book it'll go for less than it could in BIN .... but if you want to move and clear out fast ... then auctions starting low do help accomplish that.

I'm sure if we all start clamoring about this release and keeping the thread relevant the next will sell for higher. ;) #testedandproven

but anyone wanting to sell this release at $30 I'll buy them all day long. :)

well a lot of folks put value on releases by art choices etc. So considering that this is the ONLY IB release that has this art on the cover including amarays .. I think there is a bit more than nostalgic value to it.

Just more or less to do with less people watch ebay auctions anymore ... and if you start anything low that isnt comic book it'll go for less than it could in BIN .... but if you want to move and clear out fast ... then auctions starting low do help accomplish that.

I'm sure if we all start clamoring about this release and keeping the thread relevant the next will sell for higher. ;) #testedandproven

but anyone wanting to sell this release at $30 I'll buy them all day long. :)

i know that its one of your (and few others) favourite releases, so I dont wanna talk it down.. most important thing is that you are happy with it :) but if this was released today by lets say zavvi, what do you think would be the communites reaction? ;-)

but yeah its probably worth a lot more than 12$ or even 30$.. and it kinda still looks cool when sealed thanks to the FS slip cover

i know that its one of your (and few others) favourite releases, so I dont wanna talk it down.. most important thing is that you are happy with it :) but if this was released today by lets say zavvi, what do you think would be the communites reaction? ;-)

but yeah its probably worth a lot more than 12$ or even 30$.. and it kinda still looks cool when sealed thanks to the FS slip cover

I feel you, but that is kinda besides the point. If you are talking blue banner, as thats like saying what if they released a 10 year old model car as if it was new today. Of course it will look dated. Now printing an FSK logo on a steel today instead of a sticker .... ughhhhh

But if you mean without the blue banner just the front and back art standing a lone with the dog tags inside .... I think it would still do much more favorable then many things that zavvi puts out and while not everything has to be sell out day 1 ... with most zavvi titles not even that popular ones selling out in 2 years or less this IB would still sell out faster then those.

And then of course if any of the premium folks dressed it up with slips no would would bat an eye. Pink and yellow clash, and people still snatched up the Baby Driver steel cause it was dressed in pink.

I think you can prove your point much easier with some of the other FS releases. haha

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
for me is the art this is the only version with that art and that being the singluar reason. personally i think looks great add in the dog taggs and you got a unique collectible.

the reason why fs used to be so good was the buyer was a steel collector and got it.
but i cant remember his name and used to be on this board can someone remind me, just got up and its 5.30am here.:yawn:

basil :thumbs:

for me is the art this is the only version with that art and that being the singluar reason. personally i think looks great add in the dog taggs and you got a unique collectible.

the reason why fs used to be so good was the buyer was a steel collector and got it.
but i cant remember his name and used to be on this board can someone remind me, just got up and its 5.30am here.:yawn:

basil :thumbs:

Think his name was Andrew and his tag was zerox something. Cant see his name on the members list anymore. I follow him on twitter.

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
This is the best IB edition out there to date (in steelbook)... had it sealed with dog tags but unfortunately had to sell it for good money along all other FS steels with the exception of IM of course :cigar:

I believe this will be getting a premium treatment sometime soon "I hope" as this flick deserves quality release.... until then my Blu-ray Steelcase from Australia will have to suffice as it's my 2nd fav IG release out there ;)

IMG_0534_zpse52159c2.jpg

thats right zerox39 he moved into best buy when they got bought out, sad day and became a buyer i think for something other than steels real shame and was always top notch with the photos on his instagram.

come back @zerox39 sort best buy out proper

basil :)