Zavvi - £23.99
Amazon - £20.00
Base - £19.99
HMV- £19.99
Notes: 2-disc edition coming from Warner Home Video

81wjqrXwJnL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched this.
As per the review the soundtrack is quite odd.
With the level set so that the voices are at normal volume when the soundtrack takes off the volume increases greatly. The bass really shakes the house

Looks nice but my only gripe is the cover of the Digibook does not have a gloss finish....:squint:
I'll stick with my US Neo Pack....:cigar:

Agree that this artwork is the best. My copy from Amazon UK was shipped this morning. It's going to be a rough 2 weeks waiting for delivery but I think it'll be worth it.

Mine STILL hasn't despatched from Amazon... I actually live in the UK and have had it pre-ordered since January, yet most people who either live abroad or only recently ordered it seem to have had theirs despatched already. Usually I'm quite patient and wouldn't mind waiting, but this was my favourite film from last year and I'm dying to rewatch it!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jace88 and harry
Mine STILL hasn't despatched from Amazon... I actually live in the UK and have had it pre-ordered since January, yet most people who either live abroad or only recently ordered it seem to have had theirs despatched already. Usually I'm quite patient and wouldn't mind waiting, but this was my favourite film from last year and I'm dying to rewatch it!

Interesting, I ordered mine in January as well and it dispatched 2 days ago and I live in Canada.

Interesting, I ordered mine in January as well and it dispatched 2 days ago and I live in Canada.
Exactly... it makes no sense. I might just cancel it and order from elsewhere. I hope yours arrives safe and sound anyway mate. ;)

Same here, still awaiting despatch. Previous pre orders from Amazon have all shipped sat or sun and arrived either sunday or monday, and im not a prime member either.
At least we're both in the same boat then I suppose... God knows what they're playing at!