Link:
Zavvi - £23.99
Amazon - £20.00
Base - £19.99
HMV- £19.99
Notes: 2-disc edition coming from Warner Home Video

81wjqrXwJnL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Amazon order that has been sitting at preparing for delivery since saturday but still not shipped!
After being on amazon chat its their latest way to make sure you use 1st class postage rather than super saver which is ridiculous according to the guy i spoke with. Have bought disks from amazon for years and they mostly have shipped on sat, sometimes a Mondays though. Unless its an exclusive they have lost my business from now on

How do you double up your Nectar points ?
They got an in-store promotion that finishes today

Yeah I'm all ears mate, I'll nick some of my dads nectar points he never uses and get it for nowt :cigar: Be easier to convince him if i can double the points up.

They got an in-store promotion that finishes today, you exchange £10 worth of Nectar points and they give you a voucher worth £20!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: asseanontv
I've got worse news for you Noodles sorry , but this has just arrived through the letterbox. Shocked yours hasn't even been posted yet, that's one agonising wait..
Yours actually arrived quite quickly then... earlier than Thursday at least. I forgot to mention that the status of mine had changed to "despatching now", which is why I've been unable to cancel and order from somewhere else... I think Amazon must have known my plan. :cautious:

Mine came on Monday via free delivery option. But didn't really matter as I had to send it back unfortunately, and now a second one is going back... seems to be a factory fault on a lot of them with three lines going down the front and lots of marks on the front. Second one arrived with even more on it... :dunno:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jace88
Mines arrived today and in fairly good nick, a few minor scuffs, but that is the norm with these is it not ?, not sure what these 3 lines are that Ninjas are reporting, anyone have any photos?.

Aside from that, just to report some technical info regarding the film itself, the Picture does vary in aspect ratio when the IMAX scenes are shown (and lots of them !), so it changes to FULL screen, and is one impressive display, watched this tonight, and am blown away..

Mine came on Monday via free delivery option. But didn't really matter as I had to send it back unfortunately, and now a second one is going back... seems to be a factory fault on a lot of them with three lines going down the front and lots of marks on the front. Second one arrived with even more on it... :dunno:

Sounds shocking, your other option is going to Sainsburys or some other store that may have it, is it Amazon sending you these? I picked mine up in person, I had a look at 4 of them, they all looked ok.

Reactions: Koo Koo
It's here! :woot:

Gorgeous looking edition in hand. I do wish they'd stop using glue to stick the j-cards to stuff like this though... mine now has bubbles on the cover from where the glue was. (n)

Reactions: earthscope
Also picked mine up at Sainsburys. Cancelled the Amazon order as they still hadn't shipped, as of yesterday morning.

I got mine from Zavvi and its in perfect condition it does not have any three lines issue that you have

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Koo Koo
Sounds shocking, your other option is going to Sainsburys or some other store that may have it, is it Amazon sending you these? I picked mine up in person, I had a look at 4 of them, they all looked ok.

From Amazon yes, I've gone for a second replacement but this time I asked the guy on chat to get it from a different batch/or box, even though I doubt anything of the sort will be done when packaging the replacement. Third time and if it's the same I think I'll just give up with Amazon and take a look in Sainburys and so on next time I'm out, hopefully they will not sell out.