Slipcover Iron Man 2 (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Target Exclusive Holiday Gift Set) [USA]

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Release date: September 28, 2010
Purchase link: In stores only
Price: N/A
Note: Target Exclusive Gift Set

IM2 Holiday front.jpegIM2 Holiday back.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe it or not, I found a copy bundled with IM and IM3 for $24.99 at Best Buy. I had to have it.

This is one of the last slipcovers that has eluded me for a very long time.

Congrats, man! This was the only Marvel slipcover that I've never owned. Definitely a tough one to find, especially in the condition that you found yours. :thumbs:

Congrats, man! This was the only Marvel slipcover that I've never owned. Definitely a tough one to find, especially in the condition that you found yours. :thumbs:

It's not mint but just very good. Nonetheless, a very lucky find for me. I am trying to look for another one. If I find one I will send it your way. Maybe I will be lucky again. :thumbs:

Sweet, was yours sealed with the gift wrapping inside too? Now you will have me looking through all the bundles when i see them now lol

It's not mint but just very good. Nonetheless, a very lucky find for me. I am trying to look for another one. If I find one I will send it your way. Maybe I will be lucky again. :thumbs:

Awesome, now you got to post the pics!

This is definitely by far the hardest marvel studios release to find. I have searched daily for about a year and a half before i finally found one for $30 a couple of months ago. I hit the buy it now the moment i saw it lol.

Awesome, now you got to post the pics!

This is definitely by far the hardest marvel studios release to find. I have searched daily for about a year and a half before i finally found one for $30 a couple of months ago. I hit the buy it now the moment i saw it lol.

The photo in the OP is my copy. I just cropped it.