Iron Man 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Excl.) [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: October 7th, 2010

9/29/2010 pics added, used with permission of our own member, "Masterblaster".

im2a.jpg

im21.jpg

im3o.jpg

According to the German Blu-Ray forum I follow, there was a posting by someone that contacted Concorde, and was told that Media Markt would be getting a limited run Steelbook. No other details are available at this time.

- audio language: english & german
- subtitles: german & german for the hearing impaired
- REGION FREE

(Thanks remix)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Shutter Island had the same listing and didn't it ended up being the same thing? A Blu-ray Steelbook at the end as well from MM.

Unfortunately I don't remember-I was not even going to get that one, LOL. But, I am waiting for my Shutter Island from Germany now:)
:oohyeah:Hopelessly Steel-obsessed;)

Is there anyone on here from Germany willing to pick up some extras for trades or sale ? Or a group buy. I would love one of these. I have a bunch of the Target special edition metal cases pre ordered if someone wants to trade.

concorde entertainment germany contacted me today, cause i had questions about the upcoming iron man 2 media markt exclusive steelbook. great news:

- audio language: english & german
- subtitles: german & german for the hearing impaired
- REGION FREE

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i ordered the Japan Ironman 2 steel its is limited to 2500 copies but it dvd size

Now this one is bluray size so i am wondering if i should cancel my order and get this one or down the road will the japan one be the more valuable one

I've got 10 of these reserved at my local MM for Friends overseas :scat:

This one and the amazon double wammy will look great on the Display along with my other IM Stuff (yea, I'm a big fan of the franchise) :D