Iron Man 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Excl.) [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: October 7th, 2010

9/29/2010 pics added, used with permission of our own member, "Masterblaster".

im2a.jpg

im21.jpg

im3o.jpg

According to the German Blu-Ray forum I follow, there was a posting by someone that contacted Concorde, and was told that Media Markt would be getting a limited run Steelbook. No other details are available at this time.

- audio language: english & german
- subtitles: german & german for the hearing impaired
- REGION FREE

(Thanks remix)

Last edited by a moderator:
must be hectic taking care of so many and shipping them out.

My personal Record was 65 Hellboy II Steels last year at BR

But like I said, those days are long over.....

And yes, it IS very hectic indeed!!:cool: Renius has alot of fun ahead of him :naughty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted here again, a long time viewer just signed up, which is better to go for, this media markt iron man 2 or the japanese 2500 limited one with amazon?

I dunno man, its a close call. If for some odd reason the Japan one turned out blu-ray size then I'd say that one for sure ... However, even with the limitedness for Iron Man japan if its DVD size it makes a difference. Why? Take The Hurt Locker BB USA for example... when it was the only Hurt Locker and DVD size it could fetch around $150 ... but as soon as the other Hurt Locker releases came out the demand has dropped WAY off.

With Iron Man 2 there are plenty of steels coming out and more to probably be announced so the demand for this (japan) release wont be nearly as sought after when people can satisfy their Iron Man appetitte with another steelie.

I do tho think it will be worth the hefty price its carrying tho as it looks very sharp. If it turns out to be G2 size (blu-ray) and not G1 (dvd) then yes the value should be insane and THE one to get.

Personally, I'm probably going to call it a day at getting the Japan, MM, & Double pack from Germany.

I dunno man, its a close call. If for some odd reason the Japan one turned out blu-ray size then I'd say that one for sure ... However, even with the limitedness for Iron Man japan if its DVD size it makes a difference. Why? Take The Hurt Locker BB USA for example... when it was the only Hurt Locker and DVD size it could fetch around $150 ... but as soon as the other Hurt Locker releases came out the demand has dropped WAY off.

With Iron Man 2 there are plenty of steels coming out and more to probably be announced so the demand for this (japan) release wont be nearly as sought after when people can satisfy their Iron Man appetitte with another steelie.

I do tho think it will be worth the hefty price its carrying tho as it looks very sharp. If it turns out to be G2 size (blu-ray) and not G1 (dvd) then yes the value should be insane and THE one to get.

Personally, I'm probably going to call it a day at getting the Japan, MM, & Double pack from Germany.

I've already preordered the IM 1+2 and the Japanese one, added myself to the list on the thread regarding the Media Markt IM2 and now have to get to 10 posts to actually view itt.....

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Thanks by the way.

Those days are long over (Don't ask, long Story) ;)

Only takin care of the few good buddies now......

First off , glad to read you here AB .. second - i will be doing the same thing...im getting tired of all the hassle which is involved with Big Group Buys...and after my experiences with BR (you only have to run into the wrong guy) im happy to be "dropping out"

I too will only be getting copies of future releases only for a small amount of people (my best made Steelbook friends) :scat:

First off , glad to read you here AB .. second - i will be doing the same thing...im getting tired of all the hassle which is involved with Big Group Buys...and after my experiences with BR (you only have to run into the wrong guy) im happy to be "dropping out"

I too will only be getting copies of future releases only for a small amount of people (my best made Steelbook friends) :scat:

Hey Blaster, great to see you here to! :scat:

Yea, it takes a toll on you, that's for sure. But, I think we've taken this thread "off topic" long enough ;)

As for the Artwork, I will be totally satisfied if turns out looking like the DVD Steel :scat:

Emboss it, give it a spiffy interior artwork and I'll be a happy camper :cool:

Hey Blaster, great to see you here to! :scat:

Yea, it takes a toll on you, that's for sure. But, I think we've taken this thread "off topic" long enough ;)

As for the Artwork, I will be totally satisfied if turns out looking like the DVD Steel :scat:

Emboss it, give it a spiffy interior artwork and I'll be a happy camper :cool:

+1 :scat:

Damn so how can i get a copy of this steelbook from them

I already got the japan one ordered but i want this one also

There was a group buy going on in the trade section but im not sure if hes all full now. Don't know if anyone else on here is planning on doing one for the rest who want a copy.

Hi JL-Media Markt is only a brick and mortar store (no shipping as of now). But you can try the Trading forum, to see if some German members can assist you with a group buy, or have a spare reserved. Good luck!:)

Anyone help me with a copy of this one i see 1 guy on ebay but he wants $69 a little pricy.

I just ordered the iron man 1+2 form amazon 25 euro good price