Kuzco

Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2012
France
Release Date: August 30, 2013
Purchase Link: With Eaglemoss figurine or sold in store only for the steelbook alone
Group buy: Click here to join
Notes: Limited Run of 9000 - Numbered on slipcover

em2b.jpg

untitled.jpg

Attachments

• auchan.jpg
    auchan.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 305
Last edited by a moderator:
Which one do you guys think is the absolute best, must have copy?

The French one :champ: :

ASrZWm.jpg

- 2 discs : 2D + 3D.
- Limited edition (9000 copies).
- Numbered on the slip.
- Auchan sticker.
- In store only — though hours ago, Auchan.fr has put out this page with the steelbook + an Eaglemoss figurine (Captain America, Thor or The Hulk) for €39.90 (instead of €32.90 for the in-store version without figurine).

RwSBHw.jpg
d1bwRq.jpg
PIWmBC.jpg

I don't have an Auchan store anywhere near my home in France so I cancelled my Zavvi order and jumped on the opportunity of buying it online (now it says it's temporary unavailable) but I don't know if it'd work for foreign customers. However, there's Bidou's Group Buy to get in on this edition ;) (without figurine).

You can pre-order the steelbook with a random Eaglemoos figure for 39.90€ http://www.auchan.fr/jeux-video/ps3...y-edition-limitee/achat4/22513/C411428/Liste#

Merci bien, Naima ;) !

I was going to settle for the Zavvi edition because I thought this Auchan edition was a store exclusivity, no online sale, but I saw that link 10 hours ago and jumped right on it :).

I'm no fan of little figurines but it's not like I have a choice, so I'll happily welcome one onto a shelf — I'm hoping for The Hulk.

I paid €39.90 + €4 Colissimo shipping in the next 58 hours. It's more expensive than my Zavvi preorder — it was €27.59, and I got this price instead of €29.99 by reordering during the 10-15 days in late July when the €/£ conversion on Zavvi made them lower the Euro prices. But I think it's worth it — and this way I'm sure there are French subtitles, Paramount isn't a 100% sure thing like Universal or Warner, I was starting to have my doubts.

Right now, it seems like it's unavailable for pre-order though, Auchan might not have any more of these left.

Would be awesome if the few editions with figurines have numbers between #1 and #500, or something :D.

Last edited:
auchan.fr only ships to: France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland and Netherlands...

sourced from their drop down menu during checkout ;)

now choosing this edition or the Taiwan edition is up to you, but imo those two are the tops right now