Apr 2, 2012
Berlin/Germany
Release date: October 4, 2013
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Cede.de
Price: €7.99 (Amazon) - €17.99 (Cede)
Notes: Matte finish, printed info on back, inside artwork, fixed blu-ray banner on top of front and back covers
Group buys: g0bl1nk1ng & Masterblaster

01.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to Engelskind)

Last edited by a moderator:
Secured a pre-order. I would definitely prefer a 3D version so I don't have to double dip. Would also prefer a version with a special features disc. I have the feeling I'm going to end up with a few different versions of this movie. Now, if I could just get my hands on steelbooks for the first two for a price that doesn't include me refinancing my house. :D

I'll wait for the Media Mark't 3D version with lenticular cover!!!! :drool::drool:

Is Paramount not releasing this part like the first two? Would be awesome like Jack Reacher and War Of The Worlds!!

I'll wait for the Media Mark't 3D version with lenticular cover!!!! :drool::drool:

Is Paramount not releasing this part like the first two? Would be awesome like Jack Reacher and War Of The Worlds!!

Concorde had the rights to iron man and iron man 2 they released 3 steelbooks so far in Germany. Iron man. Iron man 2 and iron man 1&2. All cracking steels. (They're in my iron man collection link in sig)

Disney should be releasing iron man 3 under the new marvel deal, I would have thought.

Disneys record with NEW releases on steel isn't good at the moment. Wreck it Ralph blufans exclusive is the only one that comes to mind.

Last edited:
I'll wait for a UK release before committing myself. Sure to be available worldwide.
Will skip the UK and Europe altogether and go straight with Taiwan (first & foremost, let's hope they release one just like IM2 & CA with a nice picture-slip) and maybe KR/JP :D

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Oh almost forgot, already preordered tickets for IM3 this Thursday, IMAX baby, can't wait :scat:

Reactions: earthscope
Will skip the UK and Europe altogether and go straight with Taiwan (first & foremost, let's hope they release one just like IM2 & CA with a nice picture-slip) and maybe KR/JP :D

I prob order the Taiwan for the TW collection and the UK to open and watch of course :)

Are there any official artworks/posters with the full suit (mask on)? I think that would match better with the other 2 (or 3 or 4 :D) that been released before...

Last edited: