Apr 2, 2012
Berlin/Germany
Release date: October 4, 2013
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Cede.de
Price: €7.99 (Amazon) - €17.99 (Cede)
Notes: Matte finish, printed info on back, inside artwork, fixed blu-ray banner on top of front and back covers
Group buys: g0bl1nk1ng & Masterblaster

01.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to Engelskind)

Last edited by a moderator:
not bad but I hope Amazon.uk or Zavvi get this as well.
I would like to have to match the 2 Play ones I got and the upside down spine that German releases get annoy me.

but the cover art is awesome!

Germany just loves to showcase Downey's face on the cover for their Iron Mans...the release i'm going for's gotta have the mask on.A superhero isn't one yet until their mask is on...

P.S.
do you guys remember the stock photo Germany had for the Avengers steelbook???
It also had Robert's face showing...lol...remember?

Well that's a definite pre for me
I can't wait..lets hope they do keep this artwork,it will make things a little different..but a shiny is a must

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GroundZero81
Hmm, Concorde used the same artwork they used for the Amaray cases with their previous IM Steelbooks in Germany (Iron Man, Iron Man 2 and Iron Man 1 & 2), so this could be the final artwork!
Not sure IF Concorde DOES release this on Blu-ray or if Disney/Marvel will release it???

Maybe some can clarify that please?

Reactions: rodtp
I hope this has embossing and has the gold effect.

I doubt it. Wasn't impressed at all with the previous Concorde releases. This will probably have a printed back and all. I'm hoping Paramount will release one of their specials with embossed border and gloss finish like parts 1and 2 :scat:

I'd bet money that the current placeholder won't be the final artwork :(

Just seems far too busy given how minimalist all of the Phase 1 steelbooks were...