Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Release date: February 13th, 2014
Price: 39.99 Euros
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Emp.de
Notes:
Limited Steelbook with 3 Blu-rays! With exclusive 20-page German-Iron Man - Comic!

IM-Tri-DE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm not interested in marvel comics and films at all, but i couldnt resist pre-ordering at that price of only 23€. this will be my first "iron man" steelbook (if it has a clean back, which is highly doubtful seeing the other concorde steels), and the only one i need.

There's a picture of the back on Amazon, not sure whether that's just off a standard box set though?

Reactions: severo
i saw that picture, sigill. i'm wondering if that's the steelbook back (printed) or just the "mockup" for the slip. i think we will not get to know exactly before the actual release.

i saw that picture, sigill. i'm wondering if that's the steelbook back (printed) or just the "mockup" for the slip. i think we will not get to know exactly before the actual release.

Yeah I'm not sure it will be exactly like that. They don't usually show printed backs on steels so it may just be a mock up.

Concorde has a reputation of showing a printed back on steelbooks; let's just see what will happen. :thumbs:

It's currently 29,99 EUR.

Someone stated in the comment area on the product site that this steelbook will come without embossing/debossing (but didn't mention the source).

But I think we all know how Concorde Iron Man steelbooks looked like in the past...

got it today and i like this steel very much, even with printed back and blue banner this steel feels like quality.

I cancelled it, it reads like a catalogue of disasters (apart from the comic) not worth it even for the £19 I would have paid but that's just me.

Well i think the cover looks pretty good, maybe some custom gloss would be looking good, i bought it because i could trade in my Iron Man1+2 amaray for 10€ and i got it in the price drop for 20€.

there is actually not a real difference between this steel and the other german iron man steels. so if you liked the steels of iron man, iron man 2, iron man 1+2 and iron man 3 you will like this as well. wish i would own them all :)