Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Release date: February 13th, 2014
Price: 39.99 Euros
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Emp.de
Notes:
Limited Steelbook with 3 Blu-rays! With exclusive 20-page German-Iron Man - Comic!

IM-Tri-DE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
meh :movie:

...the thing about multi-disc collections is they need 2 be done right and contain all the freakin content

....this appears 2 be missing the special features disc for IM1, IM2 and the 3D disc for IM3. So for once, l'll be stickin to the individual releases :thumbs:

Reactions: jimmyv
well, on the back it does say " all 3 films and 6 hours of special features", so it might contain all the features from the original releases....

well, on the back it does say " all 3 films and 6 hours of special features", so it might contain all the features from the original releases....

the original releases were 2 bluray disc releases (in the UK/NA at least) ...how is it possible the exact same content wld all of a sudden only require 1 disc instead of two?

A drastic reduction in video image quality (bitrate) maybe? ...bonus material downsized to standard definition too?

....this has turned into a little mystery :movie:

^
Perhaps the original release simply did not utilize the blu ray disc capacity and technology to its fullest. It was one of the early blu rays releases from back in the day.

^^^ i jus checked & according to bluray.com the originals did use the newr full capacity BR discs (50 GB)

Well I guess we will just have to wait and see what additional content we get, but 3 movies and 6 hours of additions for only 23 Euros is a bargain no matter what they put on it! :D

Glad I got my order in earlier, the price was not lowered for long, probably trying to drum up some interest.

i'm not interested in marvel comics and films at all, but i couldnt resist pre-ordering at that price of only 23€. this will be my first "iron man" steelbook (if it has a clean back, which is highly doubtful seeing the other concorde steels), and the only one i need.