IT Chapter Two (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive Silver Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2016
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Does not include discs

6452880F-0EFB-4A05-B292-39BF02EE902B.jpegE565EF71-BDBD-4EDB-B1F8-AEE8DBBE3961.jpeg007090A9-3B53-415C-B21A-0497BA37D5C7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!!! It's a beaut' of a box.
Got mine in, tried uploading a pic but sideways, you beat me to it by 3 minutes anyways so no need to now, but did you have to rotate yours so they look upright @Dazzler_31117 ?

Nice!!! It's a beaut' of a box.
Got mine in, tried uploading a pic but sideways, you beat me to it by 3 minutes anyways so no need to now, but did you have to rotate yours so they look upright @Dazzler_31117 ?
I actually did lol. It's all on the angle of how you take the photo. My pics aren't the clearest though. I don't try and get the best light etc, sometimes I can't be bothered faffing around with all that, so you might want to still upload yours as they're probably better!
They arrived so fast though didn't they and very good packaging as usual.

Reactions: DMD4k
They're plenty good from where I'm sitting. I have a pretty good idea of what it's like in hand now :p
You even had time to frame them!! My postman was riding a scooter, yours must've been on a CBR lol But yeah, lightning fast shipping which is nice.

I'll try uploading from the PC instead of from the phone, that might do the trick.

Wipe them down with a disinfectant or make sure you wash your hands after handling and before touching your face!

No BS.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Doh... already failed at that.

Well then self-quarantine for 14 days or we'll know where any outbreak in Spain came from. ;)

But seriously, this is now the reality.

This Coronavirus can live on objects from 2 to 9 days they say so if you want to be safe then wipe down all objects from China with a disinfectant or make sure you wash your hands after handling and before touching your face.

Well then self-quarantine for 14 days or we'll know where any outbreak in Spain came from. ;)

But seriously, this is now the reality.

This Coronavirus can live on objects from 2 to 9 days they say so it is recommended that we wipe down all objects from China with a disinfectant or make sure you wash your hands after handling and before touching your face.
Oh is that right? Last I read was 24h.
Seriously though, I was like

while reading your previous comment :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

while reading your previous comment :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Yeah your right give or take it can’t really survive much more than 24hours. I’ve seen a few numbers but it’s only hours not days if it was so dangerous they wouldn’t be sending packages period!

“Residents at the epicenter of China’s mysterious viral outbreak are quarantined. But their mailed shipments are not. Does that pose a risk?

It’s a legitimate question because we import so many products from China. U.S. health officials said on Monday that there is no evidence to support the transmission of the new coronavirus through imported goods.

“In general, because of poor survivability of these coronaviruses on surfaces, there is likely very very low risk of spread from products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days or weeks at ambient temperatures,” Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the Center for Disease Control’s Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, said in a Monday morning press briefing.
Even in the worse case scenario — say, a sneezing person packaged your $700 used Apple iPhone 11, bought on Amazon and shipped to your home by air via United Parcel Service or FedEx — isn’t dangerous.

To be sure, there isn’t research about the specific resiliency of this virus, because it is so new. But studies show that its cousin viruses, SARS and MERS, only live for few hours on the surface of an object. They are spread most often by respiratory droplets from one person to another.
It typically takes at least three days for a package to get from China to California, according to UPS and FedEx. So the virus wouldn’t be able to survive long enough to get you sick.
What about animals or animal products imported from China? The CDC does not have any evidence to suggest they pose a risk — but the shipment of animals and animal products into the U.S. is much more strictly regulated than other trade, such as electronics.”

1583237864600.gif

guess it’s time to start scrubbing up then :LOL::rofl: jk mate enjoy that seXc son of a bad ar$e b!tch IT Chapter 2 Zeta style. Damn it looks so good no premium is even going to come close, as the best has already arrived. Congrats to all that have secured a copy:thanks::thumbs:

There's no harm in continuously and thoroughly washing hands after handling items but I'm not going to worry about getting it, only IF I get it as I have an autoimmune condition.

In other news... Damn Zeta, you produce sexy items.

Reactions: DMD4k and willbar84
Sorry, I’m sure I just read that one member has 2 ‘sets’ of these.
Isn’t this incredibly limited? Sounds like utter greed when other collectors could get it. Same with Inception and shawshank. Should be limited to one per customer

Scumbags

Status
Not open for further replies.