IT Chapter Two (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive Silver Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2016
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Does not include discs

6452880F-0EFB-4A05-B292-39BF02EE902B.jpegE565EF71-BDBD-4EDB-B1F8-AEE8DBBE3961.jpeg007090A9-3B53-415C-B21A-0497BA37D5C7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does look like an amazing package but I’m still a bit shocked they kept the one art card with the image from chapter 1 (holding the severed arm)

Lovely looking set and there's a few on eBay at the moment that I'm very tempted by :wow:

I skipped this as I personally was planning to go for the FAC for chapter 2. I find that their package have a little more in their extras and the treatment on their Fullslips is above what HDzeta do.

Plus they never forget about the back art(does HDzeta still only have a picture with no treatment done to it on the back of their Fullslips like previous silver releases ?

Also FAC are now producing excellent quality lenticular.

Not to dismiss what HDzeta had put out there but for those who missed this release just a heads up that FAC will have E1 + E2 (with gift hardbox when purchased together) :)

Now don’t all beat me up please lol

• Informative
Reactions: WKRP and DMD4k
I skipped this as I personally was planning to go for the FAC for chapter 2. I find that their package have a little more in their extras and the treatment on their Fullslips is above what HDzeta do.

Plus they never forget about the back art(does HDzeta still only have a picture with no treatment done to it on the back of their Fullslips like previous silver releases ?

Also FAC are now producing excellent quality lenticular.

Not to dismiss what HDzeta had put out there but for those who missed this release just a heads up that FAC will have E1 + E2 (with gift hardbox when purchased together) :)

Now don’t all beat me up please lol

The full slip looks to have treatment on the back but I can’t say about the lenti. Can’t tell in the pics

The full slip looks to have treatment on the back but I can’t say about the lenti. Can’t tell in the pics

I know lots of ninjas love their HDzeta but over the years I found myself being less and less excited by their releases. Mainly their Silver Line. For their WEA always flat pancake steelbooks it was nice in the past but I currently want more.

HDzeta is a Great Retailer, collector editions but there are currently enough retailers on the market doing a different version of the same titles. So at this point we can pick and choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.