YesAsia.com - US$44.99 Free International Shipping on 2014-05-26

Note : Same as ES version artwork.

big_3101308415346b177a1482.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 175
Last edited by a moderator:
how is the wrapping for shipping at yesasia ? and do they also offer Gift option for customs like kimchi or k2dvd ?

I've only ordered from Yes Asia once and I can't recall how the steel was packaged. I ordered my copy of this from k-steelbook because they did a great job packaging my last order.

Reactions: Actarus
I ordered my copy of this from k-steelbook because they did a great job packaging my last order.

Thank you so much, that makes me feel more comfortable and did write an extra note to make sure they select a perfect copy(in other words) and ship well protected...

but since you told me that last time they packaged it well, let's hope they always take care like this... but thank you didn't want to miss out on this and it could very well either go out of stock and not available anywhere after or it will pop up at other stores, but at least copy is secured thanks to you for your help :D

Reactions: Troll2Fan
Thank you so much, that makes me feel more comfortable and did write an extra note to make sure they select a perfect copy(in other words) and ship well protected...

but since you told me that last time they packaged it well, let's hope they always take care like this... but thank you didn't want to miss out on this and it could very well either go out of stock and not available anywhere after or it will pop up at other stores, but at least copy is secured thanks to you for your help :D

You're welcome. :thumbs:

guess it will be coming up soon if the banner is legit...seems so as I've seen about time on an other site, not sure about the details though if it was a steel, but 2 on this one are on pre release, I would keep looking :)

Reactions: Fajiats