YesAsia.com - US$44.99 Free International Shipping on 2014-05-26

Note : Same as ES version artwork.

big_3101308415346b177a1482.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 175
Last edited by a moderator:
i saw the trailer and never wanted to see the film but then after i saw this great steelbook finally i saw the film....the only thing i can say is i have to pass.....

had a really bad experience with k steelbook, they sent me a defective steelbook, discolouration and they said they would make things right, they apologized and they stopped responding to my emails and never replace my item like they said

had a really bad experience with k steelbook, they sent me a defective steelbook, discolouration and they said they would make things right, they apologized and they stopped responding to my emails and never replace my item like they said

Are you talking about Jack Ryan?

YES Exactly... so I managed to have the shrink wrap unstick where it was stuck to the steel making it very black like on your pic, but once the shrink wrap unstuck it was greyish under, so it was bugging me too much I though that it would be fixed if I cleaned the smudge to get it back to the blackness of the steel so it's uniform...so I opened the disk which I wanted to keep sealed, just took a soft cloth and tried to removed the discolouration that was under after the shrink wrap unstuck from the steelbook and it's not coming off it's paler, I tried very gently with a damp cloth again rubbing it and it doesn't go back to black like the rest of the steel. Once the shrink wrap unstuck from the steel it left a discolouration paler and it doesn't go back to normal...it stays greyish.

Last edited:
YES Exactly... so I managed to have the shrink wrap unstick where it was stuck to the steel making it very black like on your pic, but once the shrink wrap unstuck it was greyish under, so it was bugging me too much I though that it would be fixed if I cleaned the smudge to get it back to the blackness of the steel so it's uniform...so I opened the disk which I wanted to keep sealed, just took a soft cloth and tried to removed the discolouration that was under after the shrink wrap unstuck from the steelbook and it's not coming off it's paler, I tried very gently with a damp cloth again rubbing it and it doesn't go back to black like the rest of the steel. Once the shrink wrap unstuck from the steel it left a discolouration paler and it doesn't go back to normal...it stays greyish.

I open my copies. After opening it, the steel underneath was fine. I just thought that the shrink used for some reason hugged the steel in certain areas for an unknown reason. Here is a pic of the opened copy

I could not see any issues with the steel after opening it. Seen Rickers photos as well and no issues. Can you post yours?

Lol your error is in the shape of a Mini Cooper! Shameless Plug!!!

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

No not very good with computers and posting pics but on the opposite when I got mine to unstuck it left a greyish discolouration exact shape as where the shrink wrap was sticking to the steel same area as your copy... you got lucky, mine didn't go back to normal black...

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

it's ok My Taiwanese copy is perfect, I'll either buy from Kimchi in the future or k2DVD(they seem to have great customer service)...what is worse is the actual customer service of K-steelbook, they apologized and said they would offer a replacement and after that they just ignored me. The customer service part is worse that the issue with the steel. I'm more upset that they went back on their word.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

you're lucky that it went back to normal, I've had those type of issues before where the plastic stick to the steel and by rubbing it gently it unsticks and it go back to perfect but not this copy.