Price: NT$ 1,180
Buy links: Na

jackryansb1.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 184
Last edited by a moderator:
Korea wins by a mile on this one. Two blu banners on the TW version. Really!!!

I agree! Korea did a great job on the slip for this. ;)

Don't know what TW were thinking with 2 blu banners. Take away that and you have a beautiful clean slip.....:cool:
Taiwan slip is much nicer in hand, it also blends in more with the steelbook design, we all know TW slips and shrink wraps are far more supiror to KR ones AND their spines are 2nd to none, the only downside is the top blue banner, other than that TW FTW Sukaz!! :hilarious: ;) :p

Reactions: Actarus
Taiwan slip is much nicer in hand, it also blends in more with the steelbook design, we all know TW slips and shrink wraps are far more supiror to KR ones AND their spines are 2nd to none, the only downside is the top blue banner, other than that TW FTW Sukaz!! :hilarious: ;) :p

You need help my friend!! :hilarious: :naughty:

But no seriously if it wasn't for the top blue banner all ya suckaz will be jumping ship :hilarious: :p ;)

At least I have both, no help needed here :D :p

That wasn't the kind of help I meant! :hilarious: :p

I hear property prices are pretty good in Taiwan at the moment.....:hilarious: :D

But no seriously if it wasn't for the top blue banner all ya suckaz will be jumping ship :hilarious: :p ;)

At least I have both, no help needed here :D :p

You need to take away both blu banners not just the top one.

Already have mine on the way so I will judge for myself, but looking at photos I like Korea the most.

Not sure if this has already been said, but the reason there is two blu banners is because it actually has two slips. Below the Taiwan slip is an English slip that is responsible for the top blu banner (hence why the two blu colours are slightly different)

Reactions: DJHilalo
Well seeing as how I wont be putting Jack Ryan in a display stand and on my rack ... I prefer the TW as I like the Asian lettering on spine. Otherwise yeah Korea front looks better.

That the spine of that quarter slip has the title in traditional Chinese is what makes these Taiwanese releases a must-get for my collection, just like the Katakana titles in the Japanese SteelBooks. Plus the "extra" spine makes the quarter slipcover extra sturdy compared to the Korean slip which in itself is nicer than most flimsy quarter slip.

That the spine of that quarter slip has the title in traditional Chinese is what makes these Taiwanese releases a must-get for my collection, just like the Katakana titles in the Japanese SteelBooks. Plus the "extra" spine makes the quarter slipcover extra sturdy compared to the Korean slip which in itself is nicer than most flimsy quarter slip.

Well said ash!

Tell them ash tell them, you do get the full monty slips with Taiwan releases and that's what makes them unique :scat:

I double dipped in the taiwanese one :)

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

what I love also about the Taiwanese release is that there is NO english on the back j-Card as opposed to the korean one that has the middle section always in english (if I am not mistaken)... I'm so used to them that i don't pay attention but I'm sure I'm right I'd just have to check.