Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 3rd, 2014
Purchase link: Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa
HDN Group Buy: Click HERE
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 1,000 copies

57139349_500x500_1.jpg

57139349_500x500_3.jpg

57139349_500x500_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why so much negativity towards stevein's post? He's only informing us that it has sold out :dunno:

Regardless of the fact that ES probably have some kept aside for returns / damages (as per usual) which will appear around release day, this is still a sell out before release and something we normally discuss on here...

Reactions: harry and stevien
Why so much negativity towards stevein's post? He's only informing us that it has sold out :dunno:

Regardless of the fact that ES probably have some kept aside for returns / damages (as per usual) which will appear around release day, this is still a sell out before release and something we normally discuss on here...
i was not being negative toward's him. i was laughing at the fact this has sold out at such a stupid price,also i don't think snoo was attacking him either. i think just me and him don't care.

Firstly, I'm really not bothered. Secondly, it's just a bit of fun, no offence intended. :)

Reactions: ben6212
I'm Guessing that there have been some cancellations, as ES now have a small supply available to pre-order

At time of writing, they have less than 50 left! Time to get your pre-orders in!

Finally sold out! No doubt they'll get cancellations or failed credit cards & it'll reappear. Took its time to sell out though, considering how limited it is...

Don't start that argument again! :p

I actually found this film to be pretty damn funny... not sure it'd be as funny the second time around though. Very surprised to see it's sold out when both FP and NBK ended up sticking around for months and even dropped in price - those were gorgeous steels and also great films!

Reactions: ben6212