Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 3rd, 2014
Purchase link: Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa
HDN Group Buy: Click HERE
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 1,000 copies

57139349_500x500_1.jpg

57139349_500x500_3.jpg

57139349_500x500_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved the film, thought for a 'Jackass' inspired movie it actually had a pretty decent underlying story.

Don't start that argument again! :p

I actually found this film to be pretty damn funny... not sure it'd be as funny the second time around though. Very surprised to see it's sold out when both FP and NBK ended up sticking around for months and even dropped in price - those were gorgeous steels and also great films!

Is that because FP & NBK had a higher print run? Bad Grandpa is only 1000 printed that probably explains the sell out.

Pretty obvious this would sell out at 1,000 copies. Worse movies like Pain & Gain, GI Joe and Hansel&Gretel sold out and no one said anything bad about them. I'm looking forward to this one

Pretty obvious this would sell out at 1,000 copies. Worse movies like Pain & Gain, GI Joe and Hansel&Gretel sold out and no one said anything bad about them. I'm looking forward to this one

have you seen Pain and Gain? Its actually pretty good. I thought it would suck.

It's a stretch to even call Jackass a movie, it's extremely bad reality TV. Therefore cannot be compared to those 3 you mention.

Reactions: earthscope
People are overly critical. I thought it was really funny and a little bit touching too. The only bit I flaf out dislike was the fish with the dick. It made me laugh, I enjoyed it. It's not Schindler's List but it's not meant to be.